Beautiful Smiles

"Lady comes on; we got a case lets to move it!" Molly called as she was with Spencer with one of Molly's bras in her mouth.

Spencer pulled his pants up and noticed Lady was holding one of molly's bras. A light green one with black trees on it and spencer didn't know what to do. Lady dropped the bra and put it next to spencers feet, confused about who to give it to actually.

"Molly lady has one of your bras!" Spencer said as she titled her head in confusion at spencer and whimpered.

"Lady im a guy!" Spencer said as molly came in, and she smiled at her.

"Lady, that's mine, silly dog," she said as the lady picked it up and took off with it.

"Lady!"Molly called, and Lady came back in and dropped her bra.

"Are you ready, Spencer?" Molly asked as Spencer tucked in his shirt and put on his belt.

"Yeah, I'm ready," he said as lady sat by the door.

They had been living together for two weeks, and oddly enough, it helped a lot with Molly's sleep disorders and her counseling and group she started to see. She made her workouts more demanding as well to help relieve her stress. Lady loved the extra work out and started to steal their things as time went on, even stealing Spencer's towel that was on his person. They couldn't figure out why but it must have been because there was a second person in the house, and Molly wasn't alone anymore.  In the past two weeks, they solved three challenging cases, but they also could complete them within a three to the four-day window. They quickly grabbed their stuff after the lady snuck in one of Molly's very personal items in Spencer's bag.

They quickly went to the office, and the lady ran to the door excitedly like her whole life was to prepare for this single moment in her dog life.

"Lady sure seems happy," Spencer laughed.

"It's because she met this handsome German shepherd in the park this morning, I think," Molly smiled as they went into the building. They went into the elevator, and Molly hit the button. As they went up, Molly could feel her bra slowly ripping apart.

Her face turned slightly red, almost as red as her red shirt, and she stopped the elevator.

"What's wrong?" Spencer asked. The lady looked at her oddly.

"Lady was telling me I put on the broken bra that I fixed up. I guess I didn't do a good job. Can you look in your bag to see if the lady dropped a bra in your bag?" She asked as his face turned red.

"Why would she do that?" He asked.

"It was the only one open; Mine was shut," she said as Spencer didn't know what to say as molly took off her tight red shirt in front of Spencer.

"Here now?!" He asked, shocked.

"Yeah, why not? Have you ever been undercover?" She asked.

"N-no," he said shyly as he saw her wearing her black lacey bra, and she sighed.

"Then turn around and no peeking," she said as spencer found another black bra with mint flowers and lace on it and handed it to her. He turned to face away from her as she rooks off her broken bra, put the other one on, and fixed her shirt.

"This is the strangest thing that has happened today," Spencer said.

"Nah, it's only weird if you make things weird. Have you slept with a girl?" She asked as they headed out to meet the team.

"No, have you slept with a guy?" He asked.

"Actually, yes, in high school freshman year, he took pictures and showed them around the school, so I haven't slept with a guy since," she said as she put her broken bra in her bag, and they headed to the room.