~Point of view~

In fact, you are right

In fact, you are right. (Commentary taken from chapter of this book ~Injured~)

But, it is only a program for children, to entertain children, and only for children, it depends on an older person wanting to see it or not, because the creators created that series for a smaller audience, it is not expected that adults / adolescents will also see it.

Obviously those programs show only the beautiful, if it is true that we would like them to show more feelings about it, but it would be to expect a lot from that program seeing that they are following the typical formula of "They can always do it, that's why they are not afraid, the protagonists must NOT show those negative signs." seeing that they have appeared in situations that must be very scary and make you doubt, and the program does not want to teach you that, assuming that the program wants you to be firm in that situation.

But the question is, how? Already being somewhat older, those situations give us that feeling of fear, but for children they do not wonder what is happening, because they do not know, they are only children, they only watch, it entertains them because it is a cartoonish program.
Which my point is, don't expect that they are going to do that, even if it was fine and would teach more, but that they are not going to add.

And in that episode where Swift hurt his wing, I came to the theory that he only saved the pain because he doesn't want Timmy to worry like his surroundings, not caring how he is, but caring for him how the others are, saying to hisself and to Timmy that "It's okay" WHICH IT WAS NOT, THAT BASKET WAS HEAVY AS HELL AND FOR A CHILD IT MUST HAVE AT LEAST PAIN AND NOT JUST SAYING A "Auch, don't worry it didn't hurt :D"

And I think it was the only time where I saw a cadet get hurt, I have not seen the second season and from what I read about this person he did see it and seems to say that no other cadet has been hurt again.

Which I don't expect that another situation like this will happen, or that the characters show those negative signs. Don't expect that in a children's show.

That's why there are the fanfics, theories, ideas, something that are not canon and are from fans for fans. I don't expect a child from 3 to 8 years old using wattpad being a creepy place for them.