~Drawings and ideas that I never published #2~

Mapple: The "maternal" fox.

Ok, how do I explain this?

Mapple is a fox, one of the few people Swift loves, Swift knew her when he was like a little teenager, when he was 15, at that age she still lived on the island where he was born, he was not born on Big Swirl Island.

It is on another small island where not many people live there, it was a dark island and suppose it was not very friendly.

Swift was born to two parents who never cared or loved him, so to speak, they had him because yes, Swift thought.

He received mistreatment from the father, beat him for being "weak", who never wanted to have it, who was a hindrance, physically and psychologically hurt him, and the mother did nothing because she lived intimidated.

Swift is not much at home, they sleep outside of her, when he was sleeping in a place that was not his, he met Mapple, a 23-year-old Fox.

Swift sorry for sleeping on Mapple's property, Mapple allowed jim (That place was a medium-sized hole.) She invited him to eat despite the fact that she had little food and she had to eat more.

Mapple acted as a "mother" to Swift, although she was just as irresponsible and did not care about anything, but she felt empathy for Swift and cared for him more than his parents, hence a great unconditional love grew.

Swift learned to fight on his own, to face his father or if someone tries to hurt him he would not let himself.

One day in an afternoon of cloudy and dark sky, they were almost passing another year of life, Mapple was with Swift, some announcements about an academy came to the island, Mapple helped Swift to enter it for a reason: Swift already he did not want to continue living here, in misery, he had no one except Mapple, Swift asked her to go somewhere with him to live somewhere else, Mapple did not accept because she had "difficulties", so she could not, Swift he did not want to enter to be taught, or to defend, if not to escape from that place.

Swift was accepted, Mapple was happy for him, hours before he left for the academy, his father met him with Mapple, on the island there were people with "big mouth" who told the father that Switf would leave there because he was accepted to an academy, the father could not bear it and went in search of his son, he came with the excuse that "You are my son, you cannot do what you want and you are under my command." and went to scold him with blows.

Swift fought, but could not with it, the father when he saw that Swift insisted, took out a knife to stab him, Mapple got into the fight, giving Swift a chance to escape ... But Mapple received a knife in the belly.

And worse the matter ... Swift thought that Mapple was somewhat fat, that she ate a lot but she had her suspicions since she did not eat so much ... It turns out and happens that she was pregnant.

He was shocked watching her, until he reacted, he took a large rock and hit his father in the head, causing a serious blow and heavy bleeding, he wanted to hit him more but decided to escape from there with Mapple.

There was nothing she could do, she felt helpless, there was no one around to help her, Mapple opened her eyes a little, taking Swift weakly by the cheeks and looking into her eyes.

Swift could not believe what she was witnessing, she began to cry on top of Mapple, she told him that "You were the son he could never have." meaning that she will not be able to give birth since she received the knife severely there, killing both of them.

Mapple promised herself that from the time she was born a responsible series, that she would already take charges and that she would leave her life relaxed and would become serious, and that she would keep Swift a secret in the process, she longed to be a mother, that's why I love her so much a blue-jay who felt abandoned, although she was a bit silly to deal with since she didn't know how to take care of children, but still Swift loved her.

Mapple died in Swift's arms, smiling, he did not have a bad life, the only impact that disturbed her in her life was the abandonment of her parents, at 19 she met a fox that the pregnancy and left her, they only did that for pleasure like Swift's parents, nothing more.

Mapple have always abandoned her, Swift has always hated him, but everything changed when they met, forming a bond and growing a new feeling, love.

Swift left her leaning against a tree, made a flower crown for her and placed it on her head, and placed a daisy in her hands, the broken thing inside Swift ended up breaking.

Leaving the tears, staying firm, he went to the place said by two of Top Wing's superiors, sending the boy to "Top Wing Barranks"

For that past Swift is something bastard, a cold, closed his heart for everything that happened, a reserved who cares for himself but for the duty to be accepted by Top Wing only with the reason to escape that island has to if or if , defend the island assigned to him.

And well, this would be Swift's past history, and I explained it in the character part of Mapple since she influenced Swift a lot.