~Hewwo!~

I've been absent for reasons like:

1. I moved to another fandom on twitter, seeing that that fandom has had a lot of problems I decided to go back to Wattpad.

2. I have been very busy in my life with the subject of college, since this year I am graduating.

3. I had almost lost this account forever for not remembering my email, it turns out that Wattpad suffered an attack months ago and that is why Wattpad came to the solution that we change the password, I was not aware and did not remember the email I had, altering me because I didn't want to lose my account, but in the end I was able to get it later.

My interest has been slowly returning to the Top Wing fandom.

For the moment I will continue with this book a-

My next update is going to be an animatic, not so long, dedicated to an idea that I told Dekubo, easily in conversations on my wattpad account they can read or maybe together with the animatic I will tell the idea.

That idea is part of a mini project (so I say) called "The Last Generation." which is about a generation of Top Wing cadets that once lived on Big Swirl Island.

In this book I already told who Nagano was and all that.

I came up with this idea, I will not let it escape easily since at the moment it is what I have to update the book.