~Yuki~

This is not quote too. 

I've only wanted to publish since my little sister wanted me to become a character for this series.

She knows that I draw, and a lot ... And she also knew that I watch series for children, I felt ashamed when she found out that she thought I had a serious girl image and that ^^', but no, but she is also happy that I see those series , in my house, there are three older brothers (I am the penultimate one) so I'm her company. :D

A few days ago I discovered the series called "Top Wing" they were giving the episode when the baby bear was lost in the wrong cave, and I said "Hehe, why not?" It reminded me of "Octonauts" to be honest, anthropomorphic animals that save the day and are recognized as heroes, I love that kind of series, the first one I saw was Rod, I was very funny that episode and character. 

And now I'm stuck in that little fandom, days later while I saw the series my little sister discovered me ahh X"D

And I told my little sister about Top Wing to see it together and not be embarrassed among the elderly XD

I present to Yuki the owl, my little sister was the idea of being an owl since she sleeps by day like me xd, she is about 14 years old, the oldest of the cadets (I have not decided whether to include her in the academy as my sister wants, I should...

I present to Yuki the owl, my little sister was the idea of being an owl since she sleeps by day like me xd, she is about 14 years old, the oldest of the cadets (I have not decided whether to include her in the academy as my sister wants, I should think what position she will have and those things)

Anyway, here is my Fc (I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DRAW PEAKS AND IN HIS STYLE AHHHH X"D) 

I hope you like it :'D