Chapter 16

Rajveer is watching her sleep, her face is emitting a peace which draws him. Naina is holding his one hand into both of her and clutched it to her chest.

Her slightly open mouth and hairs all over her face told him that she is still in a deep slumber. For the first time after marriage, Naina is sleeping in.

Today Rajveer didn't woke up with the voice of watering plants by her and bestowed with this vision of sleeping Naina.

He didn't disturbed her but let her sleep while watching her. Rajveer is thinking about the turn his life took from after this girl came in it. He can't say that he is fully healed but it pains much less when she is around.

There are days in a stretch when he didn't get reminded about his past. He is thankful for this separation from that city and his family too. It's like a new life which they built for themselves. Their own personal happy space in middle of this chaotic world.

Naina felt eyes on her and saw Rajveer staring at her. She immediately saw the time and got up with a jerk, "kitna late ho gya?"

Rajveer made her lie down again by pulling her, "Relax, anyways it rained last night. Their is no need to water the plants today"

She looked at him with her round eyes, "kal barish hui? Mujhe pata hi nai chala. Anyways I think aapko ofc jana hoga na. Mai breakfast dekhti hu"

Rajveer pulled her again and this time caging her in his arms, "kahan ja rahi ho tum. Aj Sunday hai madam, and Sunday matlab pata hai kya hota hai?"

She looked at him surprisingly. He is being so playful today, even when Naveen left. Is he really going to be the same?

Wondering about the same she asked, "kya?"

He turned suddenly to be on top of her and his face is hovering over her lips, "Sunday ka matlab hota hai..."

His lips are grazing her skin on her neck and upper chest area. She is moaning lightly and he is enjoying her state. His fingers are moving sensually touching her arms and then moved to pressing her upper curves through her night wear.

Naina is lightly squirming beneath him and then his fingers found her stomach. Just the second he touched her there, she smiled due to slightly ticklish feeling. Rajveer smiled at her reaction and tickled her more.

Naina is now squirming and laughing, "Rajveer...are ....ye kya kar rahe hai aap? Chodiye na hume ...plz"

He is tickling her more and more, laughing at her reactions, "Sunday ka matlab hota hai Naina, that it's fun day. So let me have fun with you"

He kept tickling her and finally she found his weak spot too and tickled him under his arms. He is startled with her audacity and turned again to catch her arms besides her head.

Her laughter died with the intensity of his eyes. She closed her eyes as she felt him pressing his lips to her and they went for a deep kiss.
——————————————————————————

Rajveer is surfing the tv when he got the aroma and he went to kitchen to check.

Rajveer: wow! Aj breakfast me paneer ke parathe hai!

Naina smiled at his enthusiasm and nodded in response.

Rajveer kissed her lightly on her cheek, "kya bat hai aj to meri wife bahut khush lag rahi hai. Bina mange hi mera favourite nashta banaya hai!"

Naina turned towards him with the plate of his breakfast, "aap khaiye, mai aur bana rahi hu"

He started eating there only and keep looking at her. She had tied her hairs in a messy bun with hairs falling on her slightly sweaty face.

He moved some strands which are bothering her through his index finger and tucked them behind her ear. She smiled at him gratefully and he said, "mat dekho aise varna tumhe nashta nai karne dunga mai"

She blushed at understanding what he meant and looked down on tawa. He smiled and keep eating his parathas.
—————————————————————————

Rajveer was in the shower where he can hear his phone ringing second time.

Rajveer: Naina....Naina.... plz dekhogi kiska call hai?

Naina went to check the phone. It was some unknown number, she was about to pick up when it got disconnected.

She turned to leave when the phone rang again and this time she can see Naveen's name flashing on the screen.

Naina: Rajveer... Naveen Bhaiya ka call hai. Hum le rahe hai.

Rajveer: Han thik hai.

Naina picked up the call happily and asked, "kaise hai aap Bhaiya? Aapka kam shuru ho gya?"

Naveen: are wah! Kal to jaise ro rahi thi tu mujhe laga ki pata nai meri bahan kaise hogi aj. Lekin tu to badi khush lag rahi hai mere bina.

Naina: Kya Bhaiya. Kaise bol rahe hai aap. Hume pata hai kitni yad aa rahi hai aapki. Aj aap yahan hote humare sath to Chutti ke din ki rounak hi kuch aur hoti

Naveen: bas kar drama. Pata hai mujhe, Raj hai na tere sath. Kahan miss karegi tu mujhe. Acha kahan hai vo nalayak. I need to speak to him.

Rajveer came out of washroom at that time and Naina handed over the phone. She left to check on something and Rajveer turned to talk to him.

Rajveer: Han bol Naveen. How are things there?

Naveen: that's what i wanted to talk about. Raj I think there might be a attack planned.

Rajveer: what?

Naveen: Han. I got solid proofs.

Rajveer: kahan par?

Naveen: Same place as we doubted.

Rajveer: ok. I have to talk to Col. Chandra.

Naveen: I already did. He asked me to be on alert and convey the same to you. Back up team will reach by early morning tomorrow.

Rajveer: ok.

Naveen: chal then. Dhyan rakh apna aur Naina ka bhi. See you later.

Rajveer is on a alert mode already. He got ready immediately but stayed in for further orders as communicated to him.

There is something planned and they have to stop it. Meanwhile he was checking the phone and got that Naveen called him only once.

The last two missed calls were from another number who is unknown to him. He wondered who it might be from but then he had more pressing matters currently. He need to stop that attack anyhow.

/* so tell me friends, how are you liking AASRA ? As promised I am trying to give two updates every week for AASRA. */