Chapter 21

Pooja : KYA????

Naina chuckled on Pooja's reaction.

Pooja: he confessed? Really? Kaise bola bata na plz

Naina: Vo hume aise dekh kar shayad...

Pooja: chal is puri Mahabharat me kuch to acha hua..vaise fir kya hua Naina??

Naina chuckled, "kya lagta hai tujhe"

Rajveer is watching her from kitchen's window. He can't hear her but seeing her laughing makes his heart come to peace. He knew that she needs a friend to laugh this out and feel a little lighter.

He felt lighter and even started humming a little. The peace he feels with Naina is addictive. He can't spell it in words but it's just a feeling to be cherished.
—————————————————————————

Rajveer was sitting on the bed with newspaper spread on the sheets. There was a special coverage for last night's case and he was going through it.

He is concentrating when he felt something close. Naina came to him and he looked at her raising his eyebrows. She smiled and sat besides him then without any preamble pecked him on his cheek.

His lips automatically smiled and he looked at her surprised. Naina's eyes are looking mischievous and a beautiful smile is adorning her face.

Rajveer wrapped his arms around her shoulder, "kya bat hai? Shadi ke bad shayad pahli bar tumne mujhe kiss kia"

Naina blushed but her face is still looking mischievous, "kyu? Hum nai kar sakte aapko kiss?"

Rajveer was surprised at her response. He have always seen a very timid and quiet Naina.

He raised his eyes brows, "bilkul kar sakti ho. Infact agar kiss karna hi hai, to properly karo. Come on kiss me properly on my lips"

Naina is taken aback by his response, "kya Hum...hum....hummm"

Rajveer is moving his face according to her stammering, "haa Naina...hum??"

She understood he is teasing her so she decided something. She closed his eyes with one hand and pecked his lips lightly.

Now it's Rajveer's turn to get surprised again. But she ran away from there laughing and he kept sitting there. Smiling like an idiot, he is falling more and more for her.

Naina also came running outside in their sit out area. She can't believe what she has done. How things and days are changed in her life. She is turning red upon thinking what she has done but loving this feeling. It's like there are thousands of butterflies dancing inside her stomach.

She never prayed for this in her life. Her only expectation is someone she call her family in a true sense.

When Rajveer came into her life, she was doubtful in moving ahead with him. But his eyes were honest and she took a chance. Anyways what was there to loose. But her gamble would turn out such a jackpot, that's something she never expected.

Although she can see in his eyes from long before but his confession made all her unknown dreams come true. Even those dreams which she was too afraid to see.

She was lost in her train of thoughts when she felt a pull. Rajveer pulled her inside the house and caged between his arms.

Naina has casted her eyes down, Rajveer is staring at her whimsically.

She is blushing upon him looking  at her like this. He is not touching her at all but just watching her face changing colours. She is a sight to watch like this. He is always amazed at how his proximity changes her demeanour.

A smile creeps in her beautiful full lips and he pulled her in for a hug. Both of them held each other in their arms, feeling each other's heartbeat. Synchronising it with each other, so that it beats together.
—————————————————————————

Reeti has also called Rajveer and Naina to check on them. She had seen Naina's footage in television coverage of attack and she is worried.

Naina is feeling so overwhelmed by the attention she has been receiving today. Never in her life she have anyone else than Pooja who genuinely cares for her. Now she got so many relations who are concerned for her.

Naina: Maa, aap chinta mat kijiye. Hum bilkul thik hai.

Reeti: pakka na?

Naina: haa maa. Vaise bhi Rajveer hai na humare sath. Unhone bahut khayal rakha humara.

Reeti sighing in peace. She was worried about Rajveer accepting Naina before but now listening to Naina made her forget all her doubts.

Reeti: Beta tum dono apna dhyan rakhna. Mai rakhti hu.

Naina: jee maa.
—————————————————————————

Naina and Rajveer are having their breakfast. He is ready to go for work today. He needs to report to HQ to go over their findings.

Before leaving Rajveer looked Naina and cupped her face, "tum thik ho na Naina? I can take a leave today as well"

She smiled shyly, "hum thik hai. Aap jayiye"

He smiled at her and pecked her lightly on her lips, "ok. Dhyan rakhna apna"

He left for the HQ where he had loads of work pending. After having a long meeting with Col. Chandra and rest of the team, Rajveer is assigned a lot of research.

He is on his desk going through files after files but is not finding any pattern. His head is getting heavy. He has skipped lunch today going through those files. He knew if he gets up then everything needs to be started again.

Finally on his 12th file he started getting small clues which are hidden behind the nuisance. He is recognising those files after files and upon reaching his 20th, he was damn sure about it.

He decided to discuss more on this with Col. Chandra and picked up the cell when it started ringing. He picked up without thinking.

Caller: Hello, Rajveer. Finally you picked up my call.

Rajveer almost dropped the cell on recognising the voice. He can recognise the voice from anywhere in this world. How can he not.

Caller: hello...hello.... Rajveer.....

Rajveer: Ritu....

/* I know ... I know... Sab mujhe bahut gali dene vale hai ki Ritu ki entry ho gai vapas 😂. Par kya kare jyada mithe se diabetes ho jata hai doston. Thoda khatta, namkeen important hai. Batao how did you liked the update.

On a serious note. I need 40+ votes before I post the next update ya fir 55+ comments. Jitni jaldi ye target hit hoga next update post ho jayega. */