Chapter 29

Manti hu hume aasman khula nahin mila,
Janti hu tumhe udne ki ijazat nahin thi,
Tere gum ko khub samajhti hun,
Lekin fir bhi aj yeh kahti hu,
Ki ab na soch zyada pakh failane ke pahle,
Bediyan tod ke aazad hoja tu,
Ki hum kaid hai khud apne hi vicharon me,
Ki samajh ki soch se pare ho ja tu,
Ki is dunia me tera bhi vajood hai,
Ki teri sapno ki kimat behisab hai,
Ki aj tune khule aasman ko dekha hai hai yun jaise,
Tujhe chuna hai chilman ko,
Tujhe pana hai suraj ko!!

(It's original. I have written it for all my friends out here on wattapad)

Pooja's faculty Dr. Shalini is also posted in Mumbai base and Pooja referred Naina's case to her.

She finished with her through checkup.

Shalini: I am sorry Naina but I can't prescribe abortion in your case. It's already past 22 weeks and you have depression symptoms. You even have weakness and low haemoglobin level.

Naina: no doctor I don't want to continue this pregnancy. I am ok to take the risk. You please continue with it.

Shalini: I can't Naina. Please understand this would endanger your life as well.

Naina: I am ok with it Doctor. I really don't care if I die during it but I don't want to live with this pregnancy.

Everyone flinched at her words. How can she say that termination of this pregnancy means more to her than even her life.

Shalini: Naina I understand, that you don't want to continue with this pregnancy in view of your personal crisis. But please try to think for a moment, you have serious implications on your health if we do this.

Naina: I don't care.

Shalini: I am sorry but in this scenario I can't help you with that.

Naina: OK FINE! I GOT THAT YOU WONT HELP ME. Bhaiya let's go, there are other clinics jahan hum ye termination karva lenge.

Shalini: Naina no one will take this up. It's risky. Koshish karo meri bat ko samajhne ki.

Naveen: Naina. May be you should take a day to two to think about it.

Naina: NO. I WANT IT TODAY!

She is shouting and literally shaking in this process. Everyone is stunned at her tone.

Naina: IF NOT LEGAL THEN I WILL GET IT DONE ILLEGALLY. I am sure they won't care about my life. Paise se sab ho jayega. Mujhe bas is sab ko khatam karna hai. I don't want to be a part of him in me. I WANT TO GET THIS OVER WITH. NOW!!

Naveen shrugged her vigorously, "Pagal ho gai hi tu. Apni zindagi itni sasti lag rahi hai tujhe ki ek insan ki vajah se tu khud ki parvah nai Karegi. Naina bas kar ye sab"

Naina stopped talking and looked at him continuously for some time. Pooja went to her and put her hand on her shoulders.

Naina turned to look at her and hugged her crying. She went into a crying jag and everyone again went into a shock at her sudden reaction.

Shalini signalled them to let her continue. She need to let the pain out of her mind. She cried and mumbled continuously. Most of it is incomprehensible but they did make out the gist. She is feeling lost. Trusting someone so much and then got betrayed by him is something she is not able to forego.