Two lilies and a ball (20K special)

The next day at school, Jimin happily walked into the class to find Taehyung and Jungkook already there. They seemed to be surrounded by the air of gloominess as they slept on their desks while every student in the classroom appeared scared that the two annoyed Alphas might just jump on them to vent their anger.

Out of the people who were scared the most, Lu Han was one of them. He shrank in his street as he seemed to be muttering prayers under in breathe and Jimin chuckled as he saw this. He made his way to his seat which was beside Lu Han, near the first seat window.

"Morning Lu." He greeted the other which took the other by surprise, "Jimin, don't scare me like that. I'm already scared enough..." He reflexively looked at the two beasts some seats away.

Jimin shook his head as he sat down and started skimming through all his books to make sure he had not forgotten any homework or books back at home which luckily, he hadn't.

He then fished out his phone from pocket and read through the messages his mates has sent early that morning. They consisted of cheesy lines, corny good mornings and a sweet heart emoji at the end. Even Yoongi wasn't an exception to this.

"Hey Jimin, does their bad mood have anything to do with you?" Lu Han asks as he looks at his friend with a knowing look and so, Jimin whispered the happenings of yesterday to his friend who couldn't process the large amount of information and opted to go to the school's clinic after pretending to have a headache in front of the teacher. And yes, Jimin accompanied him after he submitted his homework along with Lu Han's.

While Lu Han was undergoing this mental breakdown, in the other senior classroom, Yoongi and Hobi were asking each other tricky questions to figure out whether they were the imposters in the group but ended up with nothing which was starting to frustrate them. On the other hand, Jin and Namjoon were pretending to argue with smart words as they knew inside how much fun they were having.

Usually, since Namjoon and Jin were like the parent figures of BTS, they were always responsible and had great leadership traits, always taking care of their other brothers but with the opportunity Jimin had given them, the two could finally act their age which made them happier as they could feel a bit of their lost childhood.

Since their parents were always busy and their mom had to handle their brothers, the two didn't act like children and always helped their mother obediently. This time, they were experiencing the time they had lost; the fun they had no chance to experience... So yes, they were having fun even though it wasn't actually good to enjoy their brothers' annoyance, but still.

The younger two always annoyed Namjoon so he took a bit of pleasure in their bad moods for once while Jin inwardly giggled watching Yoongi suffer. The man slept through the day and only enjoyed making and listening to music. When the elder would ask for his help, he would disappear faster than those spies in the action movies Jin liked to watch. This time, he was enjoying it and as the saying goes, "What comes around goes back 'round."

As for Hobi, he wasn't annoying or lazy but he just so happened to be mixed up in the group. However, the two 'traitors' hoped that Hobi would be the third one to find out so that he could stop suffering. Angry Hobi wasn't something Jin, Namjoon or the others liked. He was scary beyond belief.

It was during Lunch time that the two friends, Lu Han and Jimin decided to make their way to the cafeteria when they heard a large crash outside the first floor's window. They couldn't help but look out to be met with the sight of a football around which was two shattered flower pots.

"The poor flowers..." Lu Han sighed as he slowly looked at the lilies lying on the dirty mud covered ground. The white petals of the lilies were slightly dirty as the mud had sprinkled itself over them.

"Let's fix that." Jimin suggested as he jumped over the window sill and walked up to the broken flower pot and the muddy lilies. Lu Han did the same as he picked up on lily and Jimin picked the other. He rubbed off the mud and then started picking up the broken pot pieces.

The completely forgot about the football which caused this incident. The two were so focused on picking up the poor lilies that they didn't even notice the football being picked up by the one who kicked it.

When the person saw this sight along with one of his friends, the two couldn't help being entranced as they kept on looking at the two people before them. They felt an unknown urge to call out to them but since they didn't know the other party's names, the two men faked a cough to garner their attention.

"Ahem..."

It was awkward as the two friends looked behind them to see two tall men standing behind them, more like towering over them. They blushed slightly, embarrassed for being looked at and stood up, patting the mud off their pants.

"Did you kick the ball?" Jimin asked as the man felt an urge to coo at his soft voice but held it back, "Yes, sorry. Don't worry. We'll get the two lilies a new pot." The guy says as his friend nods hurriedly.

Jimin laughs softly as he nods back and hands over his lily to the first guy while Lu Han gave his lily to the other one. The two friends went away without looking back and so, they failed to notice the slightly red neck of the first male and the burning ears of the second male.

All in all, by the time they stopped walking, Jimin and Lu Han had reached the cafeteria while Jimin had only a single thought on his mind, 'His mate was really cute.'

__________________

Hope you liked this chapter. Also, thank you all for the 20 K views ;)       [the author]

__________________