Mine

Chen, Kai And Xiumin let out a sigh of relief as they saw the father figure of BTS catch jungkook is he fell unconsious.

Chen felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked back to see the mother figure also arrive.
"Jin hyung! Thank goodness you arrived on time."

Jin looked worriedly at Taehyung who was holding a piece of chair fabric and hiding it like it was a treasure.
He went near Taehyung but the younger growled in return.
Jin was shocked. He called out to Namjoon who was holding Jungkook.
"Joon! Hurry here!"
Namjoon hurried over after placing jungkook in the three boys care.
"Tae growled at me!"
Jin complained.
"Hah? Hyung, are you kidding me? He'd never do that... "
Jin pushed Namjoon towards Taehyung who I'm return growled and shifted further into the corner.
"...... Or maybe he can."
Namjoon and Jin turned to Chen, Kai And Xiumin.
"What happened?"
Xiumin scratched his neck and said what happened now missing a single detail.
At the end of the story, Jin's knees buckled.
"Hyung.... " Namjoon was also hurt.
"No! No! Absolutely not! Our mate is not like this. I'm sure! I trust my mate!"
Jin wiped the tears streaming down his face as he held his knees and cried.
He was too hurt and tired to change into wolf form.

Namjoon in the other hand was in the verge of changing but he knew better.
He got up with a single tear slipping down his face.
"I trust my mate. You three should too." Namjoon helps Jin up and says so with a resolute tone.

"I agree."
Another voice was heard from behind the three poor betas.
"Hobi... "
Jin looked at Hoseok's dull eyes which would usually be filled with happiness and encouragement.
"You all.... Are stupid!"
A chilly voice spoke And another figure popped up beside Hoseok.
"We can find him... I'm sure... Our mate wouldn't reject us as I feel our bond. Our bond has not broken!"

When alphas are rejected, they feel their bond breaking but there was no such thing.
That's when realization hit the boys present.
Though Taehyung was still empty and Jungkook had just woken up, they all knew that what Yoongi said made complete sense.

"Taetae was not rejected! Yay! I'm not rejected. Our mate still loves us!" Happy tears fell from his eyes as he clutched the fabric tighter.
The other alphas looked at Taehyung in envy.
"Tae, give the others also a chance to smell our mate's scent."
Hoseok says coldly.
He knew from the inside, when he heard of the ordeal he was going to go berserk too but he kept it in.
If he got to smell his mate, he was sure that he'll feel alive again.

Taehyung didn't want to do that, but he did.
The others smelt the scent and instantly they all felt their knees buckle.
They couldn't smell other omegas and alpha and betas had strong or manly scent.
This is the first time that they smelled a scent this sweet. So intoxicating. So addictive.
They felt like cumming with just the smell Alone.

Suddenly, this sweet moment was broken when a girl's voice was heard.
"Excuse me?"
They all looked at the girl in hate.
"What!?!"
The usually smiley Hoseok said in an extremely cold tone.
The girl felt like running away but... She had to do the task.
"Um.... We have a delivery for you from..... Your mate... "

Everyone who was going to use their pressure on the girl instantly pulled their pressure in and instead surrounded the girl.
"Mate? Where's our mate?"
Jungkook shouted scaring the girl.
"I don't know. He was wearing a mask and gave me five thousand won and asked me to deliver this to you. I don't know anything."
The girl handed them a medium sized cartoon and ran away.
When she reached her small shop, on her desk was a bundle of money which amounted of 10 thousand won more.
"Thank you for letting me live through this ordeal."
She prayed.

Jin opened the box and Jimin's scent gushed out of the box causing jungkook and Taehyung to cum in their pants.
Literally.
"Fuck! It's our mate! What is in there?"
Jungkook couldn't care less about his wet pants and nor did Taehyung.
Inside the box were six scarves. Each was of a different colour. Each scarf had been worn by Jimin and scented by him thoroughly.
Jimin after knowing he had six mates, sent this for them to ci tell their wolves. He was innocent but not a fool. He had read many books on king alphas since he knew of his special kind.

Each alpha took a scarf each.
Jungkook took a golden scarf whirl Taehyung and Yoongi took a deep green and silver scarf respectively. Hoseok took a red scarf and Namjoon took the sky blue scarf and lastly, Jin chose his favorite pink colour.

They thought that was it but under the scarves was a note.
Namjoon took our the note which had been prints out so as to prevent them from recognizing the other's handwriting.
[a/n: Smart Jimin! 👍]

It read:
Hello. I'm your mate. Well, I guess I Am. Sorry that I caused Taehyung and Jungkook to go berserk but I'm not yet ready to accept six mates so I wanted some thinking space and I honestly don't think you'll let me go if you did get a hold on me.
Please take these scarves as our meeting gift.
Also, I just learned about you all so well, I hope we can take it slow. I'm not very good at talking and as such I have little friends. I hope we get to meet again.
Your mate who's trying to fit in,
M.

[Jimin wrote M as an abbreviation for Mochi. Smart of him to not write PJ or something.]

The six guys looked at each other relieved.
Their mate didn't reject them and they were on cloud nine toreceive the gift. Then wrapped it around some art of their body and sniffed it.
Seokjin paid the internet cafe owner, whose name was Shuo another hundred million and left with his brothers.

They couldn't wait to meet their angel, their mate, their life...