Is it Him?

A/n: Sorry for any grammar mistakes. I haven't edited any of the chapters in this book. I'm thinking of doing it after I complete it. Thank you for understanding and please enjoy my story.

--------------

Seeing his mate still in a stupor, Jimin moved forward and started directing the claw handle towards the charizard doll. He carefully checked the angle and pressed the red (pick) button.

Slowly, the claw moved down and grabbed the tag strip of the doll and raised the doll up.

Jungkook looked at the doll getting picked, moved and dropped and remained speechless throughout.

Jimin picked up the doll from the drop box and handed it to Jungkook's friend.
Then, giving a last smile, he turned to leave. But of course, Jungkook wouldn't let a person he's interested in leave without even his name.

"Excuse me." Unlike his strong body and handsome face, Jungkook's voice was like the spring breeze. Gentle and sweet. Like the first love of your life.
Unexplainably sweet and addicting.

"Yes?" Jimin asked Jungkook while the other swooned at the soft voice of the other.
"Well, u-um.."
Did jungkook just stutter?
Heck! The guy friend looked dumb founded.

"Well, I want to treat you to lunch if possible. For the doll. Do you have time?" Jungkook asked shyly.
Jimin smiled inside. In school he looked like an ill-tempered and overly spoiled brat but it seems like, he's just an attention needed child.

Remembering how Jungkook and his other mates didn't have their parents, made Jimin feel very sad so he wanted to agree to the lunch offer but he had some things to do so unfortunately, it wasn't possible.

"Sorry, I have some work to do but I suppose you could treat me to cafeteria food. We go to the same school afterall." He smiled and waved Jungkook and his friend goodbye while dragging the stunned Lu Han away.

Seeing Jungkook still awed, Kai could only shake him out of it.
"Kai to Jungkook!"
Jungkook jumped back in shock.
"Can you not shriek in my ears!?"
He bellowed angrily.
Kai simply shrugged and handed the childish person the doll and continued to move him to the other games in the arcade.

Meanwhile, Lu Han and Jimin had entered a restaurant called "Bites".
Lu Han kept looking at Jimin like he was some alien.
Jimin couldn't stand his 'look' anymore.
"Shoot out anything you want to ask. If you keep staring, I wouldn't be able to eat!"
Lu Han isn't Someone to hold back when someone asks him to be blunt, "You know him?"
"Who's 'him'?" Jimin teased with a sly smile adorning his lips.

Lu Han rolled his eyes, "Of course I'm talking about Jungkook. You looked like you knew him too well. I felt like there was some chemistry between you Two..."

Jimin choked on his coke. He didn't expect Lu Han to sense this.
He didn't feel it was right to hide it from his closest friend apart from the other four.

"Well, I'll tell you the truth but please don't panic, spill or do anything like screaming like a banshee."
Lu Han nodded in confirmation.

And so, Jimin told him everything.

Jimin looked at Lu Han's blank expression and hoped that the other would actually shriek like a mad man instead of staying like this.
"So... "
Lu Han opened his mouth.
"You're mates? And you're telling me this now?"
He asked annoyed and a bit angrily.

Jimin gulped. Usually, Lu Han was a calm and gentle fellow with the softest smile but now, he felt like running for the hills and away from here looking at Lu Han's dangerously scary expression.

"Well, I wanted to tell you before but we had just been friends at that and on top that, your cousin is friends with them and all, I was a bit worried to confess. Not that i was gonna lie though. If you asked, I would've Confessed just like now. I mean, it's not like I'm trying to hide from you. I'm trying to keep low from them..."

Lu Han remained silent which was making Jimin edgy. He hoped the other would shout or do something. Anything.

Finally, the other moved, "Okay, I get it. I'll forgive you on the account that I was thankfully the sixth person you told this secret other than your mom and friends."
Lu Han smiled and Jimin heaved a sigh of relief, hugging the other.
"Sorry and Thanks. I was a bit scared but now, I actually wouldn't mind if they found me. I mean, in the end, we are meant to be together, well, unless they reject me. Right?"
Jimin was uneasy. The usual confidence wiped off his face.

Lu Han smiled and reassured his friend, "Don't worry too much. When you're ready, confess it out but, remember this Jimin, Time doesn't wait for anyone. If you lose the correct time, it'll never come back again."
Jimin nodded. He understood he couldn't keep up like this. He also started Considering whether or not he should move up his schedule to meet them.

They were so busy in their talks, the two friends didn't notice a certain someone eavesdropping on them.

As the saying goes, "Even walls have ears."

The hiding figure seemed surprised and then, after digesting the information, the person smiled. No one would be able to make out whether the smile was a happy smile or a sad one. Good or evil.

The person's eyes glittered with a knowing look and then finally, the person mumbled under his breath. Some words that no one else heard him whisper.

"Is it him?"

Unbeknownst to the two friends, this incidence would not be known for quite some time.
Perhaps, it was good luck or maybe bad luck that this person had to be passing by and hear them.

Ironically, Jimin wouldn't be able to stay low for too long.
Afterall, time waits for no one.
When destiny has decided to unravel some truths of the people in the world, no one can stop it.
It's simply written in their fate.
It's something unchangeable.

But, sometimes it's better to be found out for that gives you the guts to spill the truth. A truth remained untold would only burden the person. It isn't only the person, but also the people around that one indivisual.

Thus, fate is intangible, Destiny is unchangeable and Time is unstoppable.

When it's time,
The show will begin...