Rejection, a misunderstanding

Jimin woke up late at 7 and stared at the wall opposite to him in a daze. He sat on his bed cutely rubbing his eyes. He was snapped out of his daze by the blessing of his alarm clock going off at 7:15 am.
"Argh...... "
Jimin drank some water from the water bottle kept on the side table.
"Oh no! I gotta get ready!"
Jimin finally realized that he had to get ready soon as it was already past 7:30 due to his groggy state.
He dashed to the bathroom and turned on the faucet filling the tub with warm water. In about 10 minutes, the water filled the tub and Jimin stripped himself.
He properly took a bath and stepped out. He walks towards the shower head some steps away and starts washing his hair then applying the peach and lavender shampoo.
He rinsed the shampoo off his head and then used body wash to clean his body.
Finally, he finished and quickly dried himself.
He used a hairdryer to dry his wet hair. After that, he dried his body with a towel, later tossing the towel into the washing pile.

Jimin applied some water to his hair so as to prevent from it to become too dry.
Then he ran off to the walk in closet and changed into the clothes he chose last night.

Jimin looked so good in that black colour

Jimin looked so good in that black colour. He applied some makeup so as to bring out his angelic features more. Then after, he added a silver ring which was a giftbfrom his grandfather.

Jimin looked at himself and nodded in approval.
He wasn't handsome but he was definitely pretty.
Others told him that he was beautiful many times but he really doesn't believe it. He may be a bit pretty but he definitely wasn't beautiful.
Is what he believed....
[a/n: jimin-ah.... We all want your body and face.... 😔]