𝐈 '

DEAR,

RYUNOSUKE TANAKA

you told me about your new crush on kiyoko? i think that's her name, today.

she's really pretty, gorgeous even. i hope things work out for you two. but I'll admit, it saddened me to hear that, but overall, I'm happy for you, yeah i'm happy for you.

it sort of hurts you know, seeing others living your dream.

i shouldn't love you, but i can't not.

you said we're just friends, but somehow I've fallen for you.

i remember that day where she ran through the volleyball gym doors in all of her beauty, it was truly a romantic sight between the two of you, alas definently i could tell you were in love

you looked at her like she's the most beautiful thing in the world, like you've known her for years and seen her for the first time in months, like you were truly in love.

something i wish you would've done to me.

but love hurts, and i should've known that.

before falling for someone that would never love me back.

part of me hopes you see these letters, but part of me doesn't.

maybe if i had tried harder, maybe you would love me, but life isn't your own fantasy, it never does live up to you expectations, it's the cold hearted truth of reality.

you and me are similar you know, loving someone who doesn't love us back.

but unlike you, i bundle up my feelings, and lock them away with the key thrown out the door.

but maybe, the petals wouldn't start to grow if i did.

with all my love,

y/n