𝐒

DEAR,

RYUNOSUKE TANAKA

it hurts, it hurts to breath.

scratch that, it's hurts to live.

it hurts to wake up in the morning knowing all you'll be doing is coughing your withering life away,

what's the point in this, knowing you'll die in the end?

how do i stop loving you?

the excitement of seeing you has faded with this type of horrible pain, the excitement of waking up just to see what shenanigans you'd pull today.

the excitement of seeing you and nishinoya jump around being all happy and yourselves.

but that excitement faded when i was soon replaced with kiyoko.

at the least, nishinoya still acknowledged me.

i cant take this anymore, lord just let me die already.

is this really what my mother had to go through everyday? no, is this what i watched her go through.

the stems are getting thicker and thicker everyday, the flowers are spreading more than they ever were, i'm dying and there's nothing i could do about it, nothing at all.

there is no cure for this, this was the price of falling for someone that didn't love you back, this is all your fault, you have no right to blame him.

this was the price of falling for them regardless of knowing they would never love you back.

this was the price of being outright stupid.
stupid, stupid for falling for someone who'll never love you, ever.

you know, I saw you with her today the way your eyes lit up when she finally spoke back, she sure is special to you, tanaka.

good, be happy.

even if it's without me.

just be happy

once again,

y/n