𝐘

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑,

𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐀

when i die, tell noya i love him, tell him to always keep smiling, no matter what. no matter what anyone tells him and no matter if i die or not, just always keep smiling and being you.

tell tsukishima that he's not alone, tell him he has everybody on karasuno on his side, just tell him he's not alone.

tell kageyama it's ok to cry once in a while, it's ok to realize you're not all right, ok?

tell yams he's amazing, he isn't the useless first year, he's amazingly talented in everything he tries.

tell yaichi she's an amazing manager, and totally deserves her spot on the team, tell her she's so much more than she realizes.

tell daichi that he's the most amazing captain ever, tell him that his talent is too much for me to handle!

tell sugawara that he's the best setter ever, tell him he deserves his position, and remind ukai to put him in more!!

tell asahi that he can do anything he puts his mind to! tell him he's amazing at being the karasuno's ace and deserves more credit.

tell hinata he can be talented without kageyama, tell him he can nail a receive, tell him he's just like the tiny giant, and tell him I'm proud of him.

and most importantly, tell yourself..

i love you.

and a single tear rolled down tanaka's cheek reading those letters, "I'm sorry, y/n-san."