HEIR OF SLYTHERIN

HEIR OF SLYTHERIN.

not all girls are made from sugar
and spice and all things nice.

these are the girls made of dark lace
and witchcraft and a little bit of vice.

these are daughters made claw first
and story-mad, tiger-roar and wolf-bad.

these are women made of terrible temptest and savage storms and the untamed unwanted.

these are damsels made of flawless fearlessness made of bravery than knights have ever seen.

these are princesses made of valour and poison alike and they are here to hold court as your queens.

nikita gill.

CHARACTERS.

in the previous book, i have provided a face claim for diannara. however, as i rethink of her character, i find it hard to find an actress/model that fits with her exact aura and description.

in short, there will be no fancast for diannara. although, those of you who have seen the original book and found it comfortable to picture diannara as the face claim i have provided, you are free to do so. everyone is free to picture diannara as any face claim they want to help vision the story better.

tom felton as draco malfoy
reese king as blaise zabini
amanda seyfreid as daphne greengrass
nicholas hault as theodore nott

— PLAYLIST.

'Power is found within a person's heart. Power is when you remain standing despite pain — the losses of war. Power is cunning but it also takes courage to weild it. It is not distinguished by blood, by race or by riches. Power is when a woman who has lost everything is entering a war without regard for herself. That woman is me.'

1. kings and queens by ava max
2. princesses don't cry by aviva
3. you dont own me by saygrace ft g-eazy
4. i disagree by poppy
5. gasoline by halsey
6. i did something bad by taylor swift
7. everybody wants to rule the world by tears for fears
8. bad guy by the interrupters (cover)
9. the man by taylor swift

"She was like waking up to a Christmas morning. Like all the happiness and love fills the air around me whenever I see her. Suddenly everything is better, suddenly everything feels lighter."

1. pov by ariana grande
2. sofia by clairo
3. show me how by men i trust
4. breathe by lauv
5. everglow by coldplay
6. can't take my eyes off you by frankie valli
7. moonlight by ariana grande
8. paris in the rain by lauv

'There wasn't a day that I didn't think of you. It's like I'm plagued by you — every single thing is a reminder of your existence. It scares me, that every morning I wake up and I see the skies are a little grey and I would wish I hadn't gone outside because it reminds me too much of your eyes.'

1. home to you by sigrid
2. never not by lauv
3. cardigan by taylor swift
4. every summertime by niki
5. dandelions by ruth b.
6. cruel summer by taylor swift
7. afterglow by taylor swift
8. delicate by taylor swift

'He's taught me everything I didn't know I was capable of doing. It hurts that I spent so little time with him. I loved him with all my heart, you know. and he accepted it when i didn't love him in the way he did. We were okay with that.'

1. i love you so by the walters
2. dancing with your ghost by sasha sloan
3. august by taylor swift
4. washing machine heart by mitski
5. wonder by shawn mendez
6. one last time by ariana grande
7. happier by marshmello ft. bastille
8. adore you by harry styles

'Indeed, they were inseparable. Never seen one without the other for too long. Either would die for the other despite their nature to self-preserve.'

1. two birds by regina spektor
2. safe and sound by captial cities
3. castle on the hill by ed sheeran
4. you make me by avicii

BEFORE YOU PROCEED.

this story will contain heavy scenes such as death, war and more possibly triggering situations. please proceed with caution. if you are not up to this type of genre, i advice you to not read this book.

this fanfic is based on the harry potter books and if you've read it, you'll see the slight changes i made to insert diannara. all of the characters, places, things are j.k. rowling except my oc, her home and her wand.

thank you for reading this and i'm hoping you remain patient with our character as she embarks on her journey to find love.