002

I looked like a goon, I was dressed for winter
Even though it was the middle of June

~

"Sakusa, it's literally so hot out and look at what you're wearing!" Komori said as he makes his way to the electricfan and rests his head on it.

"You're too naggy, this is what I wear every single day." Sakusa said and lightly slapped Komori's back.

Around June was summer time in Japan and both of them got a day off from their jobs as an owner of a sports boutique, mainly for volleyball.

"Are you sure it's fine to not open the store?" Sakusa asked as he looked at Komori laying on the hardwood floor.

"Yes! No one would really come because of this heat!" Komori said and curled up while staying in front of the fan.

"Dude, you're on the floor. You'll make it sweaty, it's crazy disgusting." Sakusa said and looked at Komori with an unpleasant face.

"Whatever. Also, that is not what you typically wear in the apartment. Where are you going?" Komori asked and looked up at Sakusa who was putting his shoes on.

"To the park." Sakusa replied.

"Aren't there too many people at the park?" Komori asked.

"It's too hot. There would be less." Sakuss confidently said.

"Well, if you need anything, just call me before I snooze." Komori said and laid back down on the hardwood floor.

"Will you please mop that later?" Sakusa groaned.

"Yeah, I know what to do!" Komori said.

"I'll be going." Sakusa said and looked over at Komori who was "melting" because of the heat.

"Please go and come back! Also, with something cold either food or drink would be nice." Komori said.

Sakusa went out and closed the door behind him. He made his way to the park. Sakusa wasn't wearing anything exaggerating, Komori was being dramatic.

After minutes of walking, Sakusa reached the park. As expected there weren't many people because they would choose a cooler place which is the mall and Sakusa liked it.

He looked for a really nice spot with a bench he can sit on and read a book to let the time pass by. Sakusa thought of stopping by the shop before he goes home. He took out his book and a bottled water to keep him hydrated.

As he was in the middle of reading, Sakusa's phone rang. It's a phonecall from Komori, he answered the phone.

"Hello?" Sakusa said.

"Are you stopping by the store later?" Komori asked.

"Yeah, why?" Sakusa asked.

"Good, please bring me some iced coffee near the store. Thank you so much and have fun! Bye!" Komori immediately said and hung up the phone.

"I guess, I have to buy it." Sakusa sighed and continued reading his book.

Sakusa thought it would be nice to get some tissues as well before he goes home, but there would be too many people. Then again, we might run out of tissues. Sakusa thought.

"I have to make a sacrifice." Sakusa whispered to himself and stood up.

It was around 4pm and he had to to some errands before he goes home. He has to accquire 5 boxes of tissues and Komori-san's iced coffee.

"I can do this, right?" Sakusa asked himself as he walked away from the park and saw people walking towards him.

Sakusa kept his posture and tried to avoid strangers. He eventually got to their sports shop just to check whether there was some repairing to do or whatnot. Also, if there shop got robbed or something. When Sakusa felt safe, he walked out of the store and double-checked if he locked it.

"Off to the store I go." Sakusa said and closed his eyes at the thought of there will be a lot of people.

Sakusa had no choice and went to the store to buy tissues. Surprisingly, there weren't a lot of people. Sakusa formed a smile on his lips underneath his mask.

"Yes." He whispered to himself.

Sakusa was too excited that he didn't know someone was behind him. He bumped into the stranger and quickly panicked. Sakusa sprayed alcohol on his hands and looked behind him to bow at the person. Sakusa kept saying sorry and people around the store were staring.

"Hey! It's fine. Look at me, it's fine. I swear." A familiar voice told Sakusa.

"I'm really sorry." Sakusa looked up and it was Y/L/N from the twins' house.

"Oh! Curly boy!" Y/L/N cheerfully said.

"Curly boy?" Sakusa asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you that. I didn't know your name, neither of the twins told me." Y/L/N replied.

"Oh, it's Sakusa Kiyoomi." Sakusa said standing 5 feet away from Y/L/N, he usually stands away from people at 8-10 feet away.

"I'm Y/L/N, Y/F/N." Y/L/N said and bowed to Sakusa.

"Nice to meet you, Y/L/N." Sakusa replied.

"You too, Sakusa-kun." Y/L/N smiled at Sakusa which caught him off guard.

~ ~ ~
- Hello! Let's pretend you're in the same age as Sakusa. Thank you for reading and Stay safe!