013

Do you like me?
Tell me how you feel about me

~

"Hey! Did you tell Y/L/N?" Komori asked.

"Nope." Sakusa chuckled. Komori heard the pain from Sakusa's voice.

"What? You're just gonna let it go that easy?" Komori asked.

"Nope, I asked Y/L/N to meet up with me tomorrow in front of our store." Sakusa calmly said.

"Oh? What're you gonna do?" Komori asked.

"That's for you to find out." Sakusa arrogantly posed in front of Komori.

"Oh just shush. Do what you have to do." Komori playfully rolled his eyes at Sakusa.

"Fine." Sakusa said and sat beside Komori.

"Dude." Komori called out.

"What?" Sakusa asked.

"I don't wanna be sappy and shit, but, I'll miss you." Komori quietly said.

Sakusa looked Komori who was scrolling through his phone. Sakusa chuckled and slouched. Sakusa knew Komori how emotional he can get. Sakusa stood up and went to his bedroom. He took something from the room, a surprise for Komori.

"Oi ~~~ Komori-san." Sakusa called him in a tiny voice which made Komori cringe.

"What? Ew, stop that voice." Komori said as he covered his ears with his hands.

"Here." Sakusa handed him a small paper bag.

"What's this?" Komori asked.

"Stop being skeptic just open it." Sakusa huffed.

"You once gave me a paper bag and it had toy lizards. That was disgusting." Komori laughed.

"Oh yeah! Remember when we ate those spicy noodles? Your face was soaking in milk. That was purely disgusting." Sakusa joked.

"Oh shut up, you tripped on your foot. You ended up on a tub of ice cream." Komori laughed even louder.

Sakusa then joined him laughing and both of them wete rolling on the ground. They shared a lot memories together that will never fade no matter what happens. Sakusa kept laughing while his eyes were closed and Komori sat up as he looked over at Sakusa. Komori then stopped laughing and wiped his eyes.

"Dude, are you crying?" Sakusa asked.

"No, we were laughing too much you dimwit." Komori said and playfully punched him.

Sakusa sat up and went to the kitchen to grab 2 beers. He gave the other one to Komori and he nodded as a thank you to Sakusa. They both drank their beers and the room got silent. It was good silence, both of them still had smiles on their faces.

"What time will you be leaving?" Komori asked.

"Around 8pm or 9? Depends if Atsumu isn't late." Sakusa scoffed.

"Oh yeah, you guys will be late for sure." Komori said.

"Really, he's the epitome of late arrival." Sakusa joked and earned a 'agreed' nod from Komori.

"Sakusa-kun. I have two wishes for you." Komori said.

"What?" Sakusa asked.

"Do your very best there because we'll be cheerinf for you." Komori replied.

"And what's the other one?" Sakusa asked.

"I hope you'll be genuinely happy for whatever will happen between you and Y/L/N." Komori quietly said.

"Yeah, me too." Sakusa spoke.

"I can see how genuine you guys are to each other." Komori softly spoke and his eyes started to feel heavy.

"You see it too?" Sakusa asked and looked over to Komori who was snoring.

Sakusa chuckled to himself. Komori got drunk already. Sakusa helped Komori to sleep on the couch. Good thing Komori was passed out. He walked over to the kitchen and cleaned their living room. Once he was done, he turned off the lights and went to his room.

As he walked into the half-empty room of his, all the memories came back in an instant. He looked over to his right and saw all of his things packed up, ready to go. He went to his window and opened his phone. There was an unread message from Y/L/N.

From: Y/L/N
To: Sakusa

- Hey! Yeah, I'll meet you there tomorrow. Is Komori-san going with you?

To: Y/L/N
From: Sakusa

- No, it'll be just the two of us. I just wanted to say something and also I have a small gift to give you.

From: Y/L/N
To: Sakusa

- Oooooh! I'm excited, what time?"

To: Y/L/N
From: Sakusa

- Around 8pm? You have an extra key, right?"

From: Y/L/N
To: Sakusa

- Yes sir! I will be there as soon as possible. I'm so excited. Alright, I'll go to sleep. Goodnight, Sakusa-kun.

To: Y/L/N
From: Sakusa

- See you tomorrow! Goodnight, Y/L/N-kun.

"I like, like you a lot." Sakusa whispered to himself and sighed.

~ ~ ~
- Hi! The book got over 100+ reads, what? I'm so thankful to anyone who reads this, at first, I didn't really think anyone would read it. Thank you so much for reading and stay safe.