007

Do you like me? Just say you do
I climbed up your front porch

~

"Thank you and come again!" Yamamoto smiled and closed the door.

"Are we closing up soon?" Y/L/N asked.

"Yeah, why?" Komori said as he put down boxes from the counter.

"I'm starving." Y/L/N whined while pouting at them.

"Where do you guys want to eat?" Sakusa asked.

All of them got startled by Sakusa's presence and looked at him with wide eyes. Sakusa looked back at them and raised an eyebrow, confused as to why they're shock at him. He puts down the clipboard for their supplies and crosses his arms to his chest.

"What? I'm just asking." Sakusa said and pouted though no one could see it because of his mask.

"Well, I'd like to treat you guys for dinner." Komori said and everyone looked at him.

"Woah? You're so awesome!" Y/L/N said.

Sakusa looked away and rolled his eyes at them. How is he cool when I'm the first one to treat you guys? Sakusa thought and went to the employees room to pack his stuff before leaving the store. Sakusa forgot to take his phone with him and didn't look back.

For some reason, Y/L/N was looking at Sakusa the whole time. Y/L/N saw that he forgot his phone and excused from the conversation with Yamamoto and Komori to give Sakusa's phone back. Y/L/N took the phone and went at the employees room.

"Sakusa-kun. You forgot-." Y/L/N got pulled to the side by someone and has their hand over Y/L/N's mouth as if telling that Y/L/N should keep quiet.

Y/L/N's eyes was focused on who it was since the light was flickering. Y/L/N lightly tapped the person's hand and got their attention. The person looked down at Y/L/N asking them to put their hand down.

"Finally." Y/L/N quietly said and looked up. Surprisingly, it was Sakusa.

"Hey." Sakusa whispered with his mask on.

"Hi, mind telling me what's going on?" Y/L/N asked.

"Will you please not laugh at me?" Sakusa looked down and waiting for Y/L/N's reply.

"Of course, what is it?" Y/L/N's heart pounded at Sakusa's statement.

"Okay, well I have a bit of a problem." Sakusa said.

"Okay? And then?" Y/L/N asked.

"There's a disguting cockroach inside the room." Sakusa shut his eyes to not see Y/L/N's reaction.

Y/L/N looked at Sakusa in awe and tried not to laugh at the situation. Y/L/N got through it without laughing, impressive. Y/L/N tapped Sakusa's head to get his attention. It was a bit awkward since Y/L/N was pushed against the wall and Sakusa's hand was beside Y/L/N. More likely, trapping Y/L/N which Sakusa didn't notice.

"Before I go inside to check it." Y/L/N trailed off.

"Yeah?" Sakusa asked looking directly at Y/L/N's eyes.

"Could you let me go?" Y/L/N awakwardly asked while pointing at his arm.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Sakusa shyly said.

"No worries. Here's your phone by the way, you forgot it on the counter." Y/L/N said and handed him his phone.

"Thank you." Sakusa replied.