015

Do you like me? Just say you do

~

"Komori would flip if he'd see you." Atsumu laughed together with Hinata and Bokuto.

"Shut up you guys. You're not helping at all." Sakusa huffed at them.

"It'll be fine." Bokuto said as he wiped his tears from laughing.

Sakusa lost a bet with the three of them. Yeah, he lost a bet with three people because he was being too cocky. Sakusa wore a tracksuit that has Hinata, Bokuto, and Atusmu's name at the back of the jacket. It was in a bright shade of green, almost like his high school volleyball uniform.

"Can you stop taking pictures?" Sakusa sounded annoyed.

"Okay, Sakusa-san. We'll stop." Hinata said, but couldn't contain his laughter.

It was almost 6 years after he left Komori and everyone else. Sakusa got nervous and excited to see everyone especially Y/L/N. Sakusa did wait for Y/L/N just liked what he said. The bus that dropped them off was MSBY Black Jackal's bus. Hotshot, as everyone would say. The bus stopped a few meters away from Sakusa and Komori's apartment. It was a surprise visit.

Once the four of them got out of the bus, the bus started to drive away. The four of them tried their best to shut their mouths in order for the surprise to work. They reached the front door and a lot of murmurs happened before ringing the door bell. Sakusa rang the door bell and started hushing them because they couldn't contain their laughter.

"Surprise!" The three of them screamed exlcuding Sakusa.

Komori's jaw dropped and looked to his left to see Sakusa annoyed by the other three. Komori let them in and started talking about the bet that Sakusa lost.

"Can you shut up?" Sakusa asked Atsumu.

"Nope." Atsumu said and chuckled.

"Komori-kun. Do you have a special someone?" Bokuto asked while wiggling his eyebrows then got oooh's from Atusmu and Hinata.

"Well, there is someone that I met at your game 2 years ago." Komori awkwardly chuckled not knowing where to start.

"Tell us everything. Every detail whatsoever!" Atsumu said.

"Yes, please. Komori-san." Hinata pleaded.

As Komori was telling his story, everyone was silent. All of their eyes and ears were glued to Komori. After Komori finished his story, Bokuto and Hinata proceeded to show Komori the pictures of Sakusa. It was all there. Atsumu joined the chaos which made Sakusa more annoyed.

Komori managed to let out a few chuckles and laughs. Sakusa would give him death glares. Atsumu got a nice smack behind his head by Sakusa. Atsumu was the culprit.

"So how are you guys? It's been a real and long while." Komori said and chuckled.

The other three stopped laughing and Sakusa sat beside Komori. The three started to tell Komori almost all the stories that happened for the past few years, but after talking for a while. The three of them fell asleep leaving Komori and Sakusa awake.

"How's the shop?" Sakusa asked.

"Duh, doing great as usual." Komori said in a sarcastic tone.

"Did you hire new ones?" Sakusa asked.

"Yeah, a kid named Lev who's half Russian, Yamaguchi, and Yachi. Both of them were apart of the Karasuno volleyball team." Komori said.

"Nice. Where's Yamamoto and Y/L/N?" Sakusa asked once again.

"Oh, Yamamoto's still there. He became the senior there. As for Y/L/N, Y/L/N resigned a year after you left." Komori quietly replied.

"Oh, I wouldn't expect Y/L/N to stick around anyway." Sakusa weakly said.

"I haven't heard from you about that night." Komori said.

"Ah, it's nothing. It's history." Sakusa chuckled and tried to play it off.

"Are you guys still talking?" Komori asked.

"That's weird. We stopped talking for about 3 years ago? I don't know why." Sakusa said and scrolled through his phone.

"Sakusa-kun." Komori called out.

"Yeah?" Sakusa asked and slightly looked at him.

"Here." Komori said.

"What's this?" Sakusa asked once again.

"It's a wedding invitation." Komori trailed off.

"Oh, who's wedding is it?" Sakusa got a bit excited.

"Y/L/N's." Komori whispered.

Sakusa's eyes and shoulders dropped from excitement. The smile under his mask faded away. Komori got worried about what happened. Sakusa looked back at Komori while the invitation was in his hands.

"With who?" Sakusa whispered trying his best not to cry in front of Komori and the others even though they're asleep.

"Aone Takanobu." Komori replied.

Sakusa looked back and stared at the wall. Right, it would happen, he thought. He sighed and walked away to go to his room. Komori didn't say anything because nothing would matter to Sakusa right now than Y/L/N. Komori hoped that Sakusa wouldn't go to the wedding because it will just bring him more pain.

Although Sakusa has decided, he will go to their wedding. He opened the invitation and there was a question if he'll go or not. He checked the ''yes'' box, there was a next question. If he was bringing anyone with him, he checked the box ''none.'' Sakusa left the invitation on his desk and plopped down on his bed.

After a few seconds, Sakusa didn't realized that he was tearing up. He rolled over to the other side of the bed where the wall was and silently cried his heart out. After all these years of waiting and trying to reach out, it would only end up like this.

Sakusa knew it was a selfish thing, to want someone else's significant other. That someone was supposed to be for Sakusa, but fate didn't allow it. Sakusa doesn't usually regret, but now, he's regretting a lot of stuff. He sat up from his bed and looked over to his window. Sakusa watched as the sun starts to set while his love for Y/L/N was still alivr and booming. He sighed.

"Y/F/N-kun, I wish you all the happiness and positive things this world could give you. You deserve all of it. Honestly, I still like, like you." Sakusa whispered and the four guys barged into his room to comfort Sakusa.

~ ~ ~
- Hello, that's a wrap everybody! I'd like to thank everyone who read and enjoyed my first anime book. I'm sorry if it was short and the ending was kinda not your thing, but to me, it felt nice. Not every story has a happy ending. Thank you so much for reading and stay safe!

- Hopefully to see you again! *wink*