Meeting Different Versions of Us

Recap- “And tell me Miss Potter why is my Prefect drunk?” asked McGonagall.  “She drank some wine,” said Harriet bluntly, for she herself too, was slightly drunk. Actually, just about everyone who just flooed into McGonagall's office was slightly drunk.

How much did she drink then?” asked McGonagall “Apparently ‘Mionie  is an incredibly light drinker. She only drank one cup,” replied Harri taking control of herself. It was only then that she noticed the five other people in the room along with the drunken group. “Professor, who are they?” asked Harri.

“They Miss Potter are our new transfer students, they were supposed to arrive tomorrow.” replied McGonagall.

“Oh, new transfer students? Sorry I didn’t notice you there, My names Harriet Potter.” said Harri introducing herself. “Oh and Professor McGonagall, have they been sorted yet?” asked Harri. “No, no they have not.” replied McGonagall.

“Well then, best of luck, hopefully you lot aren’t in Gryffindor, there aren’t many in that house who actually know the truth” said Harri.

“Where did they transfer from?”asked Harri.

“They are all transfers  from a small school that was recently destroyed, I believe it was called (insert name here)” said McGonagall.

“Where will they be staying tonight professor?” asked Pansy

“Miss Parkinson, since they were supposed to arrive tomorrow, it was unplanned for them to have accommodations for tonight. As of right now I am unsure.” said McGonagall

“They can stay in the Hufflepuff dorms. The Hufflepuffs will be more than happy to accommodate them” said Harri.

“Wonderful, we shall do just that, I shall take care of Miss Granger, would you and Mr. Malfoy mind showing them to their dorms?” asked McGonagall.

“Sure! No problem, let's go Draco, Pansy you can come along or you can stay with ‘Mionie.” said Harri.

“I’ll stay with Hermionie, “ said Pansy

“Alright transfers follow me and Draco! Come here Draco,” and then Draco scrambled to Harri.

“Hello, I’m Draco Malfoy, and the woman on your left here is Harriet Potter, we’ll be leading you to where you will stay tonight.” said Draco.

“I’m sorry but we never got your names, would you mind introducing yourselves?” asked Harri.

“Sure!” said Hermionie with a million thoughts whizzing through her mind.

“I’m Hestia Boot, the boy with glasses is Hadrian Tasa, the boy with red hair is Reynold Wellson, the girl with black hair is Rosabelle Park, and the boy with blonde hair is Maxim Dray.” said Hermionie very quickly.

“I’m sorry we didn’t catch all your names, could each  of you introduce yourself?” said Harri, slightly annoyed. And whilst the Slytherin Prefects (as in Harri and Draco) did not catch everyone's names, the people from the other universe certainly did.

“I’m Hestia Boot” said Hermionie.

“I’m Hadrian Tasa” said Harry.

“I’m Reynold Wellson” said Ron.

“I’m Rosabelle Park” said Pansy.

“And I’m Maxim Dray” said Draco.

None of them dared to protest about the names, for the fear of being caught.

“Thank you, we got all your names this time.” said Harri.

-Timeskip to arrival at the Hufflepuff common room-

“So here is where you all will stay for the night. I suggest you all sleep immediately because tomorrow will be packed” said Harri with Draco adding a quick

“Bye!”

And so the ‘transfers’ were left in the Hufflepuff common room with the Hufflepuff prefect, they took Harri’s advice and went straight to sleep” or so it was the plan.

Until the next chapter! Please comment and vote (if you liked it)