Jimin || Memories (ft. Tae)

POV: jimin tries his best to protect you from memories, but he can't protect you once you close your eyes

As you're walking down the stairs to this beautiful restaurant that he's invited you to, you look to your left and see a beautiful ice sculpture. " is the middle of summer!" you tell jimin, " how can they keep an ice sculpture here?"

 " is the middle of summer!" you tell jimin, " how can they keep an ice sculpture here?"

" Magic!" he mysteriously waved his hands in front of his face and continues walking.

you guys staying at one of the most expensive and luxurious restaurant hotels. they give you a room which has a table and a bed and all the other accompaniments that you need. essentially a restaurant suite!

" you know I'll be paying you back... right?" you lean against him as you walk in the door.

He shakes his head no," you can't this is my treat to you!"

" yeah yeah okay," you say," since we're friends I won't pay you back but I will be taking you out somewhere!" you stare him dead in the eye, he stands there looking scared.

" I'm joking!" You turn around with your hands up in the air like you're surrendering then grab your bags, and open the case on your bed.

jimin flops down on the bed beside you and looks at the hotel map, " wow! did you see how big this place actually is?"

 you climb onto the bed onto his side and sit beside him.

" wow that's really big-" you trace your finger down and you see a label called pool. " OMG! can we go!"

you push your face into his shoulder, " pretty please?" you beg him to go, you press your face harder into his side.

Jimin puts his arm around you, " I mean what's the harm?"

"Yay I'm going to go get my bathing suit right now!" you roll over and grab your favourite bathing suit out of your bag, " is this one okay... nevermind so little bit on Modest"

"you know we have a private pool." he points out the window past the balcony, " you can wear whatever you want in that pool."

you walk over to the sliding door that opens out to the balcony, " yep going to wear this then!" you walking to the bathroom close the door and get changed.