Jungkook || " I Love You"

POV: the first time he said "i love you"...

It wasn't the first time that you've guys have gone out but it wasn't going to be the last anytime soon, you guys are resting by a pond behind your house a few blocks down

It wasn't the first time that you've guys have gone out but it wasn't going to be the last anytime soon, you guys are resting by a pond behind your house a few blocks down. there are a few frogs in the pond and a bunch of fish you're pretty grossed out by it but Jungkook insisted on coming here...

" I what the hell one just jumped on me!" you freaked out because a frog jumped on your foot, you kick your foot in an upwards direction. it goes flying into the air, luckily Jungkook catches it before it hits the ground.

" jeez! come down it's okay it's not going to hurt you!" he points towards the lily pads in the centre of the pond your focus goes in that direction and you come down instantly

" wow so pretty!" you say.

" and they only come out in the mornings they close up after a week..." Jungkook explains to you.

" it's almost noon" you look at the time on your phone.

"I only really take people that-"

" yes?" you say because he stopped mid-sentence. " it's okay you can tell me the rest~" you place your hand on his mid-thigh. he looks at it then looks at you then looks back at it and looks away. he was flustered.

" anyways, mmm?... look over there!" he points to a frog jumping from a lily pad to a lily pad with his little buddy.

" they must be on a date too!" You say joking around, " they must love each other!"

you look back at jungkook who was still looking away, "what were you saying?" you try to encourage him to finish the sentence...

" what I was trying to say is-" he didn't finish the sentence again and got up and started walking. you chase after him wanting to know more.

" you can tell me anything I'm here for you that's why I'm with you right now", you continue to encourage him." I'm your girlfriend!"

" I love you~," he says in a very quiet voice, you couldn't hear him though.

" sorry could you repeat that I didn't hear you-" he pulls you close kissing you softly, you kiss him back.

Jungkook backs away." I was saying I really love you~!"

" I was saying I really love you~!"

" I love you too!"

" more than food?" he quizzes you, you just roll your eyes.

" that's my favourite object and thing, you're my favourite person!!" you hug him, then continue on the beautiful green path...