Suga || Kidnaped

POV: You are kidnapped and drugged, and get forced to sign a contract with the mafia or else you will die...

you were lying on your bed in your beautiful apartment in the middle of a beautifully busy City, look out your window and see beautiful city lights and the Sun is just about to go down past the horizon. " wow my life is perfect!" you said to yourself.

then the phone rings and you will over on the other side of the bed and pick it up " hello?"

There is just the sound of connection on the other end of the line and then you can hear someone quietly mumbling. you can slightly make up the words and it sounded like there saying, ' I'm coming'.

you could please check your calendar to see if anyone has any schedules with you, nope there was nothing... " Excuse me, sir, maybe prank call someone else!" you hang up the phone and lay back on your bed, you only thought it was a prank call...

the phone rings again and you pick up. the same sound was coming from the other end but the voice was much more clear this time, " I'm coming to get you..." and then the beeping sound of the caller hanging up.

this is starting to get real, but it wasn't the first time you've been prank called and it was October so people might be prank calling you for Halloween, " stupid idiots!" you block the number.

the rest of the night you ordered takeout and was sitting on your bed eating it watching the news. 

The newscast said something about a group of criminals in a city a few miles away from yours

The newscast said something about a group of criminals in a city a few miles away from yours. Naturally thinking of the distance of the City compared to you you thought nothing of it...

After you finished your takeout, you threw out the boxes in the garbage in the kitchen and checked any notifications on your phone. as usually on Instagram you got a few extra followers and a few more likes on your posts.

you sat down at the kitchen table and reached to the centre of the table where there was a pot of flowers, you pulled them over to you. you check to see if the pot was still full of water, you did see water and put it back.