Jimin || Hoddies

POV: jimin finds that you took his sweater to wear for the first time

"I have nothing to wear!" you stand up with a pile of clothing on the floor. you were trying to find something to wear.

  you look over your shoulder and see his sweater on the bench, you have a pair of Leggings in your hand.

"babe come on!" jimin shouts to you from downstairs, you were late for your date. "bibi!" he calls again.

"Coming!" you pull a sweater over your head and pull on your leggings then run downstairs almost tripping.

" hey hey be careful!" he scolds you, you just roll your eyes, grab your shoes and head out the door. He follows with the keys.

about halfway through your walk with him he stops and says " that sweater looks good on you."

 you let go of your hand and spin around, the breeze blows up your shirt it makes you look super puffy, " yes it is! i Just grabbed it because I can't find anything!" you grab his hand again

" so you're going to start stealing my clothes now?"

" no!" you explained," I just needed it this time-"

He pulls your face and kisses you and kisses your forehead. " It's fine I don't mind it, it looks cute on you!" you look up at him smiling.

"Now can I start wearing your track pants?" you ask him squishing your face against his chest.

" what the heck! is it some sort of girlfriend thing to steal your boyfriend's clothing?!" He softly strokes your forehead.

" please pretty please with a cherry on top!?" you begged him. you squeeze him harder.

" Okay okay fine," he says out of breath, "I love you!"

"I love you too babe!" you let go of him and continue walking. he follows...

" catch me if you can!" you begin to run down the sidewalk and he begins to chase after you too...