Suga || Drunken

POV: it was your first argument in this relationship, and yoongi was very upset...

"you know what? we should stop!" you shout at him.

you were upset cuz he came home drunk AGAIN! and you didn't want to deal with a drunk yoongi.

 " of you keep coming home like this I'll leave!" he said back to you. you were confused he is the one coming home drunk. you guess he was too drunk to tell...

"just go upstairs!" you turn your back and walk to the kitchen, he follows you. " I said go!" you push him in the right direction.

yoongi spins around raising his fist at you, you collapsed into a ball on the floor.

you cry in fear. "p-pls!" you scream.

" I'm s-sorry!" tears are streaming off your face now, " it's ok y-you can come h-home drunk if that m-maks you f-feel b-better-"

you push past him and run up the stairs, and into a room locking the door. he comes up to the door. "let me in, pls" the door lock unlatches and you step back grabbing your phone.

he comes through to doorway, looking at you and then the bed, then he slowly walks over to you and picks you up.

 he carries you to the bed, tucks you in and began to fall asleep. as he was falling asleep he whispered comforting words to you...

"I would never try to hurt you"

"I know but you stink-"

"I'll stop drinking for the sake of this relationship...", he knew how much it scares you and rips apart this relationship, yoongi would never want to you see you so afraid of him.

 it hurts yoongi and you. 

"Sorry..." he whispers, you say nothing and push him away. Throughout the night he would say sorry and hug you but you keep pushing away from him.

" I just need some time!" you push him away for the final time. 

"fine..." he moans rolling over to get out of bed

"where are you going?" you ask like you thought he was leaving you.

"to sleep downstairs, why?" you say nothing a roll back over and looked at the clock, it was 5:09 am. 

'shit ' you thought. when the time was 7:45 am, you went downstairs because you could smell food cooking. it was yoongi making a full breakfast. 

"I thought would you be hungover?"

"Nah!" he explains" i don't really get 'hungover'"

"so lucky," you turn and walk to the couch turn on the TV and watch your Netflix series about animals. You try to ignore what happened last night to see how the morning would go.

about 21 minutes later you heard him call" ready" you stood up and looked a the kitchen table. it was full of food. 

"I can't eat all of this... but thx!", you said as he served you a plate of food.

When the afternoon came around he felt very tired and decided to take a nap, you haven't said I forgive you yet but you weren't sure if even you did...

yoongi I was really hoping you would forgive him soon he felt really bad though what he did.

" you don't have to stop drinking completely" you were standing in the kitchen talking to him sitting on the TV room couch, he turned to look at you. 

" what do you mean?" he asked.

" I mean we can still enjoy some drinks together but don't come home drunk like you did the last times" you explain, "it's very triggering"

he gets up and walks toward you, he gave you a hug " thank you I understand now".

" you know I'd never want to hurt you... right?"

"mhmm, i know..."

"I would never want this to end our relationship you are literally the only thing I have in my life, and you are very precious to me" he explains.

"mhmm, I know..."

"love you," he says opening his arms to hug you, you walk toward him and hug him.

" love you too," he lifts up at your face and slowly kisses you.

" fucking hell!" you back away from the stink coming out of his mouth, " you still stink! oh my goodness!" you begin to laugh at him, yoongi went upstairs and brush his teeth.

" did you not brush your teeth at all?" you follow yoongi up the stairs.

" This is like my 5th time!!" he says with a toothbrush in his mouth, you both begin to laugh!