RM || Meeting Your Ex-bf at a Museum

POV: your newest bf (namjoon) meet your ex and gets really mad

After you were done eating the sunset themed cake slices, and 2 Little Cupcakes. you paid for the bill.

 you paid for the bill

namjoon got a notification on his phone. " The exhibit at the museum is ready! it's supposed to be open to the public at 8:30."

you consider going," it's only a 20-minute drive from here do you want to go?" he asked you.

" What time is it now?" you look at your watch, the time said 7:49 pm.

" I mean sure? if you want to, we got some time to kill..."

" there's literally an outside museum walk, it's like a park" he offers.

" you've never been there so how about I take you!" you smile.

" Sure!" you stand up from the table head downstairs and out the front door, you keep a close eye on the time on your phone so you can be there on time!

you knew how important these things were to him. He loves history and learning about all the new things. He's kind of a cute nerd, but that was your favourite thing about him...

time skip

It was exactly 8:25 as you guys started to walk towards the entrance of the door, there were not many people there but you knew that it would get much busier. There were little benches where you could sit and wait in line.

" If you're tired you can go sit down." he offers, you look across over your shoulder and see the benches.

"mhm, can I?" he nods yes.

" Should I take your bag?"

" no it's fine I can place it where I'm sitting!" you turn to walk and you sit down beside a man about your age.

About 10 minutes past and the guards were just opening the gates and people started flooding into the rooms. you stood up and walked over to namjoon, and stood beside him until you guys were let in.