FAQs

Okay, so... I read this story all over again, and yes I know. It's cringey as hell that I just want to delete this story haha.

But... I also went through some comments and some were asking some questions, so I might as well answer it here:

1. Am I an Aroha?

       - Yes, and my bias is Moonbin so walang aagaw, okay? Charot.

2. Am I a Jaiga fan?

       - Yes, and my characters are mostly inspired by Agassi Ching's personality.

3. Is this story alike to "For Hire: A Damn Good Kisser" by Beeyotch?

         - No, but it is inspired by the story itself. I couldn't say that it is really alike, since the scenes here are quite different than the scenes in the said story.

4. Why did "it" happen between Sean and Kaitlyn? Did Sean have feelings for Kaitlyn, and does it have such meaning to them?

        - The thing is... the both of them didn't have the control to stop each other for doing that. And yes, Sean had feelings for Kaitlyn but stopped admiring her when he knew that Derrick like Kaitlyn. Sean is supposed to be the main lead here, but I changed it since it would be a bit complicating. But it doesn't matter to them anymore, and whenever they remember it they just start cringing like hell.

5. Why did Kaitlyn break up with Derrick so sudden, and just bring their relationship back like nothing happened?

             - Kaitlyn decided to break up with Derrick, because she kept on thinking that Derrick loved her just because she looks like Derrick's ex which is Diana who died in a car accident. As she stated "Kalimutan mo muna si Diana, bago mo ako tuluyang balikan at mahalin. I'm sorry." And sa mga nagsasabi na marupok si Kaitlyn, yes but also she's a very forgiving person. Siya 'yung tipong kahit nasaktan mo siya ng sobra, magagawa ka pa rin niyang patawarin. Lalo na kung mahal na mahal ka niya.

6. How old is Kaitlyn when she graduated college, and when she gave birth to the twins and her youngest boy?

- Kaitlyn graduated college when she was 21 years old. She also gave birth when she was 23. After 6 years, she gave birth to Dashiell which is the youngest. She was already 29 that time. The reason why she graduated at the age of 21, it's because she skipped kindergarten since the teacher said that her knowledge was more advanced.

7. Does Derrick know about Sean and Kaitlyn.

- Actually, yes and his reaction was hilarious. It was written in book 2 which is "Seducing The Bad Boy" on Chapter 6.

So far, ito palang mga nakikita kong mga possible questions. Kaya ito nalang muna.

So ayon, I hope you understood the flow of this cringey story and why such events happened hahaha. I also hope that I made some things clear. Imagine if Sean was Kaitlyn's male lead.

Nope, malabo.

And yeah, that is it for this update. I may edit Captive Prince (Seduction Series #2) to fix some scenes.. but, not now.

So yeah, good night! It's currently 1 AM right now lol.

-frids

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Seducing Ms. Innocent (Seduction Series #1) 🎉