Kabanata 3

Tumayo na ako sa aking kinaupuan at tumakbo papunta kay Gwyneth habang umiiyak. 'Di ko kinaya yung sobrang sakit sa dibdib ko, 'di ko mapigilang hindi umiyak.

When I saw Gwyneth, I ran and ran faster until I have approached her.

"Gwyneth! Gwyneth!" I cried.

She was really shocked when she saw me.

"Hey?! What happened?! What's the matter? Why are you crying? May nangyari ba, ha? Magsabi ka, 'uy Kait!" pag-aalala ni Gwyn.

"H-h-he... J-Jarred...." I stuttered.

"Bakit? Ano nangyari? Sinaktan ka ba nya?" Sabi ni Gwyn.

"H-he broke u-up....  w-with me," I cried even louder and louder.

It hurts so fricking much.

"Bakit?! Anong rason?!!" sigaw ni Gwyneth.

"I'll e-explain.... T-to y-you.... Later... But for now, can you stop by at my house?" I asked.

"Sure, anything for you," Gwyn said.

Good thing Gwyn knows how to drive, I just let her drive my car since I might not concentrate on driving because of crying.

And finally we arrived home, and when I went in.. I noticed mom and dad is gone, and at the kitchen counter, I saw a note and read it.

Dear Adrenna, 

We wrote this letter for you and we hope you could read it once you get home. You might notice that me and your mom are gone and yes we are, we are very sorry for not telling you this but me and your mom are going on a business trip to Canada. I hope you understand sweetie, I talked to Gwyneth's mother and I asked her if she could visit you and luckily her mom said yes so for the mean time she will be with you. I really hope you understand sweetie, and we'll be back in no time. We love you!

Love,
Dad and Mom.

Now mom and dad are gone. Really? Why now mom and dad? Why now when I need you guys so bad?

"What'd it say?" Gwyn asked.

"It's mom and dad... They're away for a business trip in Canada," I answered.

"So who will be with you this whole time?" She asked.

"Well, based on the note... You will," I giggled.

"Really?! Oh my gosh, we could be together!" She said excitedly.

I just laughed.

Well I guess I'll just ask some help from Gwyn, I mean she's like a love expert!

I will not let anyone, bring me down. Not even Jarred. 

Operation: Moving On, is a go!

_______________

ikli ko gumawa ng chapters.