Kabanata 7

It was the next day and pinagiisipan ko pa rin kung tatawag ba ako sa nakalagay dun sa card o hindi, parang gusto ko pero ayaw ko. What?

"So, nakapag-desisyon ka na ba?" Gwyn asked seriously.

"I actually really haven't yet.. but I don't know.. do you think I should go?" I asked Gwyn.

"Well in my opinion, why not? Papakita ko dun sa Jarred na yun kung ano ang sinayang niya and I'll make sure na he'll regret on letting go of me," she said.

"Well..." Napaisip ulit ako.

"It depends on you, I'm not going to force you anyways," she said.

"Ugh! Fine I'll go! Just because I want to show Jarred what he's missing!" I said.

"That's my girl!" She said with a smile.

"I'll just go downstairs and cook us something to eat I'm starving," she said.

"Ok sure," I smiled.

Kinuha ko na ang phone ko at nag-simulang i-dial ang number na nasa card.

"Hello?" A strange familiar voice answered.

It's like I've heard it before but I don't know who or when.

"Uh yes hello, uhmm.. I would like to make an appointment with you and I would want to take your classes," I said.

"Are you sure you're going to do this? There may be tons of stuff you still need to know," the familiar voice said.

I just really know this voice I couldn't just remember!

"Yeah.. I... I'm sure" I said surely.

"Great! Meet me later at moa at 3 pm by the cold stone on the 1st floor we'll talk there," he said.

"Oh okay," was all I could say.

"I'm going at moa later, the boy said we'll meet there to talk about more details," I told Gwyn.

"Oh cool! I'll just stay here I won't be needed there anyways," she said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah! Go ahead and take a shower while the food is cooking just eat before you go , you don't wanna go to meet the handsome guy with an empty stomach you know," she informed.

"Yeah okay," I said.

I ran upstairs and got in my room.

Today I've decided to wear a white shirt with black track pants to match with my white shoes.