Kabanata 4

Tumawag si Gwyneth sa mommy niya, para mag-paalam na matulog muna dito sa amin.

After a while, she hung up the phone.

"So... What'd your mom say?" I asked her.

"Well...." Gwyneth said with a sad face.

"Well what?" I asked with my brows furrowed.

"SHE AGREED! WE'LL BE TOGETHER FOR A WHILE YOU BITCH!" she said with excitement and hugged me.

"Awww," I said with tears in my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry! Pumayag na nga si mommy eh, she said she will just come here and bring my clothes worth three days," she said.

"Three days?!! You're staying here for three days?!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Yup! I am!" she was fangirling and hugging me.

Hey, I gotta admit Gwyneth is the bestest friend you could ever ask for. She is really pretty, kind, understanding, caring, loving and all of those! I'm just really lucky I met a girl like her.

"Well, enough of excitement. Let's go to your room and I'll help you move on and we'll show that bitch Jarred what he's missing," she said with a smirk.

"Sira," tumawa lang ako.

Umakyat na kami ni Gwyneth papunta sa kwarto ko at nag-usap lang ng mga kung ano ano. Kung kailan na ba ulit kami mag-c-club. Or iinom na ba daw kami pag-dating ng weekend kasi broken hearted daw ako.

Itong si Gwyneth, lasinggera talaga!

"Bakit ka ba daw kasi hiniwalayan ni Jarred?" tanong sakin ni Gwyneth at dahilan 'yon para maka-ramdam ng sakit sa dibdib ko.

"K-kasi daw... h-hindi daw ako marunong h-humalik..." Sagot ko.

"Dahil lang don?! Ano pa?" She asked again.

"And 'di daw ako nagpapahawak ng katawan," sabi kong muli.

"Oh my gosh that Jarred, is a freak! Hindi lang freak, manyak pa!" She said while holding her head. "Well I got a solution for that girl," she said and winked at me.

In the middle of our conversation, the doorbell rang.

"Oh! Maybe its my mom," Gwyneth said.

I wiped my face for a while and we both ran down the stairs to go open the door.

"Hey, Mom!" Gwyn said.

"Hello Mrs. Callao!" I greeted Gwyn's mom with a smile.

"Hello Kaitlyn! My daughter here said that your parents are away, so I'll let her stay here until your parents come home and I'll just visit here day by day," Gwyn's mom said.

"Really, Mom?! Are you serious?" Gwyneth said with a smile.

"Of course. I know how to drive, bibisitahin ko nalang kayo to check on you two. Alam mo naman ikaw Kaitlyn, malakas ka sa 'kin!" Sabi pa ng Mommy ni Gwyn.

"Thanks, Mom! I love you!" Gwyneth said and hugged her mother.

"I love you too sweetie!" Gwyneth's mom hugged her back.

"Thank you Mrs. Callao!" I said and hugged her.

"No problem Kait, you know that I treat you as my daughter already," she said.

Well, it's true though. Simula palang noon, kami na ni Gwyneth ang laging magka-sama.

"I brought dinner for you guys you can go eat it later," Gwyn's mom said.

"Ay hala thank you po, you didn't have to really." I said.

"No, its fine," she insisted.

"What if... Mom can join us for dinner Kait?" Gwyn asked.

"Yeah, sure!" I said.

"Oh no, its okay.  Wala rin kasi bantay si Jaine sa bahay, kaya kailangan ko na rin umuwi," sabi ng mommy ni Gwyneth.

"Ah, okay mom. Ingat ka, see you! Give hugs and kisses to Jaine for me!" Gwyneth said and hugged and kissed her mom.

"Bye Mrs. Callao! Thank you so much!" I said and nakipagbeso sa kanya.

"No problem! You two girls have fun, bye!" Gwyneth's mom waved goodbye and we closed the door behind her.

"Sooo... It seems like matagal tayong magkakasama," Gwyn said with a smirk.

"Yup! I know!" I chuckled.

"Come on lets go upstairs and eat our dinner later," pag aya ko.

"Alright," she said.

I guess moving on would be easy after all.

____________

kada chapter mag-co-comment ako, para cool.