It's real

Jade stopped and laughed a bit. "I never knew you were so ticklish." She joked while getting up. "Yeah yeah yeah." I said as I too got up. "I'm headed back home, I'll see you in a bit." She said. While she's gone I should do a bit of grooming. I thought to myself.

A few hours later

"The clouds look very heavy, hopefully there won't be a storm today, but based on the way they look, there probably will be." I said to myself. "Hey Thunder." Jade said. "Hello, you should be at home, there might be a storm today, I mean look at the clouds." I said, what are you doing out here. "You really think I'm going to leave your side for that long? No way, I know this sounds a bit obsessive but I want to spend as much time with you as I possibly can." She said softly. "

A couple days later, break time, at school.

"Hello wimp." Someone said. "Not today, I don't want to deal with your patheticness today." I said. "What did you just say to me?" The dragon asked. "I said you're pathetic." I said. He slapped me and said "KNOW YOUR PLACE!" "My place above you, you mean." I said. "Well aren't you cocky, good luck taking me down you elementless creature, time to show a pitiful creature like you who's in charge here. You're so much lower than us seeing how weak you are, since you don't have an element. Loser. Get him boys, send him back to his place." He said. "No! Don't! I'm sorry alright!" I shouted. "No, you're going to be sorry when we're through with you." He said.

A couple of them pinned me down as the other two hit at me. "Gah! I! OW!" I failed, I couldn't really speak because of this. "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I screamed and a burst of lightning came off of me and sent them flying. "What the- b-but the lightning element doesn't exist anymore, what the hell?" I said to myself. "Why you little brat!" The main one said again. "How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone!" I screamed at him out of pure anger. "Hey now, look, I-I'm sorry, it won't happen again! I promise!" He said. "An eye for an eye, have you heard of that saying?" I asked, "It doesn't really matter now."

I grabbed him by the neck and slammed his head into a tree for each word I yelled, "DON'T, EVER, COME, NEAR, ME, AGAIN!!!!" Then I pulled him to where I could speak into his ear. "Got it?" "Y-yes! Just let go of me you freak!" He said. "Poor choice of words." I told him and then slammed his head into the tree so hard that I caused the tree to fall over and he passed out. I let go, breathing heavy. I backed away and collapsed. "Ugh... that was... certainly... strange..." I said. and definitely something I shouldn't have done, but it was time someone taught him a lesson. I thought to myself. "It certainly was. Not only strange, but awesome." Someone said behind me.

I jumped up and spun around alarmed. "Oh I'm sorry, there's no need to be alarmed." The voice sounded male. "Who are you? You don't seem like a student, nor do you seem to be faculty." I said. "You're right on both counts, I'm the guardian of this zone, and, given what I just saw, I would like to enroll you in the special school, you'll be able to not only have more freedom, but also be able to focus on the things important to you and such." He said.

AGH ANIME STUFF IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! I literally imagined this as a freaking anime as I wrote it, god I need to start watching some other things, get it out of my head, this last bit sounded like a couple things I seen out of an anime which is why I got into this rant in the first place...