What?

"So I have a question, what made you decide to come to a random school's forest?" I asked. "There was a massive energy and power spike at once, and thanks to my ability I got here almost instantaneously and saw your little lightning shockwave. With a decent amount of training, you'd make a fine guardian." He said. "Maybe so but I've a mate and my wings don't work right..." Thunder said. "Don't worry, if you go to the school, we can also study you, see what's wrong with your wings, maybe even helpful, and maybe we can even learn things from you that could help future generations. If you accept, it'll be a win-win situation.

We'll also allow your little girlfriend to enroll there too, that way you won't be leaving her behind, and you two can still be close. You'll also have your own room to stay in while you're there. Take these two letters, bring one to your mate if you decide to enroll there. You won't be able to do so without it. There are also books there about each of the original elements, how they work, these books were passed down through generations before finally ending up with the guardians and then finally the special school some students read them just because they find interest them. But you, you'll need them. So if you enroll, the only downside is you'll have more work to do and you do now.

Not only that but it'll also be more than the other students there since you're a special case." He explained. "Well, if it'll help me figure out what the hell is happening to me, I accept your terms, and your offer." I said. A small smirk appeared on his face. "Well, I should get my last few classes here done for the day." I said. "I'll see ya around." He said before flying off. "See ya." I whispered to myself. I walked back into the school.  Great, I'm late, oh well. I thought to myself as I entered the classroom. "Where have you been? You're 10 minutes late." The instructor said. "Well, the zone guardian came and talked to me." I said.

I don't care if they know about that, just as long as they think I still don't have an element there won't be a problem, because if they find out about just what element I have, then they'll be all over me. I thought to myself. "You're lying, now tell me the truth." The instructor demanded. "It's the truth, believe it or not, and if you think I am lying, get a psychic elemental over here and tell you if I'm lying or not." I said. "He's telling the truth." A dragon said, when I looked I saw who it was. Ella, for once in your life you made yourself at least somewhat useful. I thought to myself. Then there was a bit of murmuring. Oh!

I need to meet up with Jade before school ends so she can decide if she wants to come along, and if she wants me to go there or not. I thought to myself. So, at the last few minutes of one of the classes I have with Jade, she walked up to me. "What's up Thunder? You seem a little disturbed." She said. "No, look, there's something I need to ask you... in private." I said before whispering to her, "you know how they love to spread rumors." I gestured at the others that were screwing around. "Alright sweety, I'll see you in the 'silent hall' after this class ends." She whispered before kissing my forehead.

The silent hall is a hall of the school that no one uses, so it's the perfect place for a secret talk. So we proceeded to head to there and have our little chat. "So, what was so important it had to be secret?" She asked. First I explained everything, and when I got to the part about the letter I pulled one of them out. When I finished explaining I asked, "So, would you too like to enroll there or... because if not then I won't either." I said. "Of course I'd go! I don't need any time to think, if it's a chance for you to better yourself I'm going to support you all the way." She said, "so of course I'll go with you!"

"Okay then, then you'll need this letter or you won't be able to get in." I said, giving it to her. "Okay, I'll see you after the classes today. I want to spend some time with you before we go.  I'll also have to talk to my family about the situation." She said giving me a small kiss before walking away.