Drawn to what was

3rd person POV:

(Germany)

People from Japan, all the way to Germany were talking all about the sightings of this sparkling star that recently flew over everyone's heads.

But a certain boy didn't care about all that. Mostly because he couldn't understand what they were saying without a translator.

And also seeing how he was the star itself, being around people wanting to know more about it, didn't seem like a good idea.

So he "borrowed" some clothes to move around the city inconspicuously.

(The living pantheon: (Y/n) Ikari)

Ikari:(mind) This... This is much better... people alive, happy. But it looks like the city went through some kind of battle.

Ikari:(mind) With how people are talking and with the few swear words I've heard and learned from Asuka, I'm Germany.

Ikari:(mind) Why am I here though? I could have landed anywhere. Why here? What attracted me here.

Following his instincts, Ikari wandered for a few hours. Existing the city and walking down a highway, Ikari's attention was drawn to a secluded Smart Brain warehouse.

Ikari:... How would I get in?

His eyes then landed on a billboard with his face on it, advertising Smart Brain.

Ikari: Convenient.

(Opening theme)

(S.S Last Dream)

(Y/n): So let me get this straight...

(Y/n): Your version of me, became an angel, caused third impact, went missing 15 years, and when he returned, shit hit the fan.

Ritsuko: Basically.

(Y/n):(groan)...

(Y/n):(mumbles) Why does everything have to be so complicated...?

Misato: We should organize a group to find and capture him before we have a repeat of our world.

Misato: Where was his last known location? We'll begin heading there immediately.

(Y/n): All of you are staying here.

Misato: You don't understand.

(Y/n): I do.

(Y/n): You're worried, but I can't just let what my world thinks is an alien ship fly freely across the planet.

(Y/n): That will cause people to panic. We don't need that.