Heart to hearts: part 2

3rd person POV:

Rei sat outside with a popsicle, reading a book.

Her attention was then stolen away from the book onto a little girl learning to ride a bike and a teen boy helping her.

Girl: Look! Look, big bro! I'm doing it!

Guy: Good job!

Rei:.....

(Part 3: Heart of Rei)

The sun rose for a new day. (Y/n) walked outside to see Rei sitting on a nearby table, in a white dress and sun hat while enjoying a popsicle.

 (Y/n) walked outside to see Rei sitting on a nearby table, in a white dress and sun hat while enjoying a popsicle

(Y/n): Good morning.

She removes the popsicle from her mouth.

Rei: Good Morning, (Y/n).

Rei: Would you like this popsicle?

She offers hers.

(Y/n): What, don't like it?

Rei: It's too sweet.

(Y/n): Then why are you eating it?

Rei: I didn't want to. We seemed to have gotten into a heated discussion that ended with her shoving this popsicle in my mouth.

(Y/n): Not surprising. Next time you should just shove it into her. That'll teach her.

Rei: Noted.

Rei: (Y/n), is it correct that you know how to ride a bike?

His mind immediately went on motorcycles.

(Y/n): Yeah, why?

Rei: Could you teach me?

(Y/n): You don't know how to ride a bike?

Rei:(shakes head)

(Y/n): Guess the Jet Slider isn't exactly a bike, is it?

(Y/n): Alright, I'll teach you.

Pen-Pen:(penguin noises)

The little bird companion of Misato runs out of the hotel.

Pen-Pen: Squawk.

(Y/n): You want to join?

Pen-Pen:(looks back at the hotel)

Pen-Pen:(turns to (Y/n))

Pen-Pen:(nods)

(Y/n): Well then, let's go. I'm sure we can rent a bike somewhere around here.

The three then travel around in town searching for a place to rent a "bike".

As they traveled around town, Rei spotted the siblings she saw earlier today walking through town, holding hands, as not to get separated.