Chapter 150

Nuonuo thought for a long time along the way, and when she looked up, she saw the man in front of her.

Qiu Li came out from the car, and the moment he touched her, he turned from cold to soft and stiff.

Nuonuo remembered when Qiu Li let her walk back to the villa in wet clothes.

Nuonuo knew that Qiu Li must have heard about Tao Zui.

Qiu Li was very possessive and domineering. Nuonuo waited for him to ask, but he didn't ask anything. He came over and touched her hair lightly, "Why do you want to come back?"

She was confused and couldn't make a choice. So she wanted to walk around and prepare herself.

Nuonuo thought of what to do next. Although she hated his touch, she didn't avoid it. She frowned and looked at Qiu Li.

Why didn't he ask her about Tao Zui?

He tried to kill Hang Rui. How could he endure this now?

Tao Zui also gave Nuonuo time to think, but not for long.

As he said, if she stayed for one more day, her existence would be stronger in harmony with the world. She couldn't go back even if she wanted to.

The best time was the next day.

Nuonuo didn't know why, but Tao Zui said that it was the safest day to go back. The role of that symbol was to forget, after all, one couldn't live with the memories of two worlds. Otherwise, Nuonuo would be rejected even in her own world.

Nuonuo went back with Qiu Li and found that he had rearranged the villa.

In the past, there was a cold and elite taste, but now it was a style that some girls liked. Nuonuo only glanced at it, but she felt that it was too much to test her psychology by going to sleep with Qiu Li again.

Seeing Qiu Li didn't embarrass her, she went upstairs.

She pushed the door open and saw shallow gardenia when she returned to her original room. She looked up and saw the newly planted flowers in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the little turtle in the glass jar. After a while, a little white cat walked out and rubbed her legs very intimately.

The cat was smaller than before, and it looked soft and walked swaying. She squatted down and touched it.

Nuonuo understood his thoughts a little. He was doing this to please her, and wanted to give her a home.

Nuonuo picked up the kitten and was silent for a while.

It obediently stayed in her arms, seemed to have been trained specifically to please a girl of her age.

Even if she didn't want to see Qiu Li, they were really cute.

Qiu Li wasn't there at dinner, and Nuonuo ate alone. Aunt Chen hesitated for a long time and said, "Mr. Qiu said that he went to the company, you live at home, it doesn't matter if you don't want to see him."

Nuonuo's hand with chopsticks paused.

If Qiu Li was like this, she wouldn't hate him that much. He was used to coercion and never learned to give in. However, she didn't want to tie up with the male lead all her life without going back.

Qiu Li went to the company instead.

Nuonuo looked at Aunt Chen dumbfounded, and was a little speechless in shame.

"When will he come back?"

Aunt Chen's plank-like face showed a little excitement, "If Miss wants him to come back, he will come back immediately."

Nuonuo nodded and looked in the air for a while. Then she went upstairs to bathe and sleep.

Aunt Chen sighed, it was a pity.

She didn't know if what Zheng Wenwen said would work or not. What if the young lady didn't want to see Mr. Qiu anymore.

The next day was the deadline for Nuonuo in this world. Nuonuo had made a decision.

She thought about it, although she wasn't willing to do that kind of thing with Qiu Li. But she could go home only in this way.

If this was someone else's story, she could say that the girl must not let such a man to touch her even if she commited suicide. But she was the one who experienced all this. She realized that no one wanted to die, and no one should

Death was easier said than done.

Her parents raised her for almost nineteen years, not for her to die in this parallel world. In the end, there was no person who would give up their lives.

More people had encountered more misfortunes with broken hands and feet, and she wasn't even the unfortunate.

She met a crazy man, and she didn't like him.