Chapter 175

Tao Zui didn't speak. The woman behind him suddenly pushed her away, glaring at her, "Who are you, how much have you heard?"

Nuonuo remembered the previous Spring Palace and shook her head quickly. She wanted to find a hole in the ground.

(Spring palace: erotic scene)

The woman looked at Nuonuo from head to toe and her eyes were even more dissatisfied. She looked at Tao Zui, "Do you know her?"

Tao Zui said with a smile, "Now I know, she called me brother."

He didn't mind such a beautiful sister.

However, when the woman was distracted, Tao Zui realized that something wasn't right. He looked at Nuonuo carefully, and suddenly his expression became serious, "Alien?"

Nuonuo looked at him in daze.

The woman they ignored was screaming.

The man who was still doing that kind of thing with her a moment ago, at this moment, had his eyes tightly glued to a beautiful girl. She was mad.

"You ..." Shen Zui just wanted to ask a question, the next moment the toilet door was knocked. There was a low voice from the outside, "Nuonuo?"

Nuonuo patted the door, and there was a certain amount of grievances that could finally be released, "Qiu Li, I'm inside. I can't get out."

Qiu Li frowned. His face was cold. He didn't care whether it was a women's toilet or not. He said to Xue San next to him, "Kick it."

Xue San kicked the door.

Tao Zui's face changed, and he just wanted to scold her.

Terrible, Qiu Li!

He couldn't pick up the coat he hung. He was so scared that he wanted to open the window.

But the drunken eyeball turned and looked back at Nuonuo.

Nuonuo had an ominous hunch. This person wasn't her cousin Ji Xi, her cousin was married and couldn't casually mess with others. This was in another world and it was impossible to meet her loved ones.

She took a step back.

Tao Zui got to her in a few steps and took her wrist, "Follow me."

Nuonuo shook her head, "No."

"Little beauty, I beg you, okay?" He whispered, "Want to return to your world?"

Nuonuo suddenly stared at him with wide eyes.

Tao Zui said, "Follow me, I would help you!"

The formation wasn't over yet, and Qiu Li's people couldn't get in for a while, but the door was broken.

Nuonuo quickly made a decision. With the help of Tao Zui, she turned out of the "channel" he had originally made.

The woman who was completely ignored by the side had screamed.

Tao Zui was too lazy to control her, and ran out without her.

Tao Zui's car was parked under the tree. It was a small old car. In the case of being chased by Qiu Li, this was the best condition he could have.

The car engine started, and Tao Zui was relieved.

He looked up and met Qiu Li's cold and terrifying eyes.

Tao Zui hurriedly stepped on the accelerator and ran away.

Nuonuo fastened her seat belt, "You said you can help me go home? Do you know where I came from?"

Tao Zui had to take time to deal with her, "You are not a person from this world. Now the point is, do you know the madman Qiu Li?"

Nuonuo didn't understand why Tao Zui called Qiu Li a lunatic. She responded softly, "Yes."

Tao Zui asked, "He likes you?"

Nuonuo: "..."

Tao Zh said, "Hahaha too ****** good, you are here. He would never kill me again."

As soon as his voice fell, he saw a luxury car in the rearview mirror.

Tao Zui's face was almost green. How the hell one could drive at this speed! Was Qiu Li driving a luxury car or a race car?

Tao Zui quickly said to Nuonuo, "You sit tight, he is chasing!"