Chapter 115

The two days of the college entrance examination passed very fast.

When Nuonuo walked out of the examination room, she saw various looks on her classmates faces. Some of them were so energetic, they walked with wind; some were downcast, as if they could cry out on the first opportunity.

After finishing the exam, they had to go back to the classroom. Teacher Zhao would explain the things they had to do after.

When everyone returned to this classroom again, they were filled with emotion.

Zhao Li said with a smile, "Congratulations class, your high school career is over from today of course, excluding students who would repeat. I hope that none of you repeat and get satisfactory results."

"I was your teacher till now, I wish you a bright future!"

Many of the students in the classroom were a little sad, and even the few boys who jumped the most in the class did not respond.

The most sensitive girl in the class even wiped her tears quietly.

For everyone's safety, the high school did not approve the students to go out after the college entrance examination. But Mr. Zhao still asked the class leader to check whether they had the intention to have a group dinner.

Results were unexpectedly united. Everyone wanted to have a meal together.

Teacher Zhao said, "It's better to have it tonight."

When Nuonuo and Lu Xiang walked out of the classroom together, Lu Xiang cried out, "What do I do, my chemistry and biology tests were smashed. Deng Qi is so good, he must be able to pass the exam well, what if I don't end up in the same university as him?"

Nuonuo hugged her and patted her on the back, "No, I have seen your efforts, and he can understand it. Don't cry, Lu Xiang, wait for your result."

Lu Xiang nodded.

They passed by the teaching building and found that many students were cheering and tearing books upstairs. The toughest year of high school had passed.

Some people ridiculed, "It's cool to tear books, but why not cremate them?"

Everyone laughed.

In the evening, dinner was booked in an ordinary restaurant.

Everyone had a sense of liberation as if they became adults, like a bird that had been in a prison for a long time suddenly flew out of the cage and cheered to no avail.

After all, after this summer vacation, they would become college students.

College students who 'did whatever they wanted' as the teacher's say.

Although Nuonuo knew that the students in university still had a lot of restraints and were even busier, she was also moved and excited. It was this group of students who had been with her for half a year.

A boy in the class asked, "Teacher, most of us here are grown-ups, we are not high school students anymore, can we drink?"

Zhao Li said with a straight face, "Drink less, only drink beer!"

Everyone cheered and greeted the waiter for beer.

Lu Xiang didn't drink at first, but later she was in a depressed mood. Nuonuo had no choice but to accompany her. Nuonuo was very good in reality, and her parents were so strict that she was not allowed to drink.

So after a few glasses, Nuonuo was drunk. She thought that Uncle Zhang, her driver, would wait downstairs, and relaxed a little bit.

She was very happy to write the college entrance examination smoothly.

The atmosphere was high. The students played games such as truth and dare.

Someone asked, "Who is the Goddess in our class?"

Cai Dong swallowed, "Song Nuonuo, she is the Goddess of us all."

For most of the past six months, she was quiet and beautiful. She smiled lightly and there were stars in her eyes. And even if people didn't praise others, they admired the hardworking and powerful people.

As soon as this remark came, someone looked at Nuonuo in distress and said, "Don't mind Dong, he's drunk and joking."

Everyone knew that Nuonuo had a relationship with CEO Qiu, and it was just a joke to pass time.

Nuonuo was dumbfounded, and she nodded.

The people in the class looked at her, as she was super cute.

Nuonuo stood up, looked at Zhao Li, and smiled at her.

Zhao Li asked, "Did you drink?"

Nuonuo nodded, "Teacher Zhao, thank you. In third year, you helped me a lot."

Song Nuonuo, a student, she almost gave up on. But after watching her work hard ,and getting better every day, she also had some feelings.

"I hope you will be happy all your life."

The child who would marry into the wealthy in the future did not need a promising future, as long as they could be happy.

Nuonuo smiled and said, "Thank you!"

Song Lian was on the table at the far corner. At first she just drank in silence, and finally cried while drinking, and no one could persuade her.

The only person absent in the class was Hang Rui.

He did not say goodbye to anyone and silently left everyone's life.

Maybe after a few years, he would already be a scientist or a better person that everyone looked up to.

Uncle Zhang ran up and saw Nuonuo lying on the table and sleeping.

Uncle Zhang bypassed the classmates who were playing high, and quickly called Nuonuo, "Miss wake up, go down immediately, Mr. Qiu is waiting for you."

When Nuonuo heard the words 'Mr. Qiu', unconsciously she opened her eyes.

She sleepingly followed Uncle Zhang down.

She walked a few steps and remembered to say goodbye to everyone. She raised her small hands and waved back. Uncle Zhang didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

Nuonuo went downstairs and was even more lazy as the summer breeze.

She was very happy, "Uncle Zhang, I am graduating, and I can go to college soon!"

Uncle Zhang, "..." Miss I wish you peace.