Chapter 69

Qiu Li was already awake. At that time the doctor was instructing the precautions.

His expression was freezing cold.

"Roll!"

Aunt Chen sighed in her heart and told him what he wanted to know, "Miss had returned to the villa, please eat first."

"Do not bother me."

Aunt Chen knew his temper and had to go out.

As soon as she went out, she saw Nuonuo standing outside, and Aunt Chen was happy, "Miss."

Nuonuo asked her, "Is Qiu Li awake? How is he?"

"He's awake, the doctor said It wasn't a big deal, just be careful not to let the wound get infected."

"That's good," Nuonuo breathed a sigh of relief.

"Won't you go in to see Mr. Qiu?"

Nuonuo hesitated, she really didn't know how to get along with Qiu Li. She still didn't regret her actions so far, and she would bear it if there was any punishment. It was just that hurting people wasn't a good feeling. Any normal person would feel uneasy.

Since Qiu Li was fine, Nuonuo planned to go back home.

Aunt Chen said, "He had a bad stomach, and now he refuses to eat."

Nuonuo looked up at Aunt Chen.

"The stomachache is so uncomfortable, the young lady knows that if you say two good things, he will be happy."

Nuonuo would like to say that if he didn't care about his own body, no one would.

Aunt Chen said, " Mr. Qiu lost his parents when he was 16 years old. After that, the Qiu family slumped and the court soon declared bankruptcy. It was Mr. Qiu who saved this enterprise. The price was a serious stomach problem. Aunt Chen begs you, let him eat first. "

Nuonuo hadn't spoken yet, but Aunt Chen opened the door of the ward.

Nuonuo looked up and saw his eyes, he seemed surprised that she was there.

Aunt Chen said, "Come over with food." Then she said to Nuonuo, "Miss, I will trouble you."

Nuonuo was in a dilemma. The dining cart had been pushed over.

Nuonuo: "..."

Qiu Li's lips were pale, and he seemed to have lost too much blood. His forehead was bandaged, and the wound on his cheek that had been scratched with the glass was also bandaged.

The lady nurse who delivered the meal didn't dare to see Qiu Li's cold look.

Nuonuo said, "I'll do it."

She took the dining cart, pushed it into the ward, and closed the door. Qiu Li kept looking at her, Nuonuo only ignored his gaze to see what was in the delicate ceramic bowl.

It was just a small bowl of congee.

She remembered how taboo it was for people with stomach problems to eat.

Nuonuo hesitated, stood up and handed it to him, "You eat."

Qiu Li looked at her and smiled abruptly, "Nuonuo, if you are sympathizing with me, I don't need it. You know what I want."

For the first time, Nuonuo saw such a thick-skinned person.

Her eyes were soft and moist, "You don't want to eat?"

He held her wrist.

The girl's wrists were slender and weak, as if they were boneless. He would crush her easily.

"You have no permission to leave."

Nuonuo looked up at him and said softly, "I am not going."

He smiled, her tone was soft, and his heart was inexplicably soft. He didn't expect Nuonuo to feed him, and took a few sips of porridge.

When Nuonuo waited for him to finish eating, she said, "Qiu Li, when I was downstairs, I consulted a doctor."

Nuonuo looked at his eyes, "I asked him, in a situation like my eyes, do one need to bandage both eyes?"

Qiu Li's face didn't change. He smiled and said, "Oh? What did he say."

"He said no, just bandage the affected eye."