1 vs 5

“Kiyotaka, listen.”

That scene replays in my head

“You must take action when necessary."

The memory of that man.

“The brain is not solely capable of thinking,”

The man I hate the most.

“The brain is also capable of fighting!”

I am reminded once again: I must overcome anything in my way, no matter how minor or major.

2 men simultaneously charges at me. One attempting to swing a punch to my left, and one attempting to swing a kick to my right.

“Man 1: Approaching 11 o clock. Arm status, 40 degrees north east,” I mutter, “Man 2: Approaching 1 o clock. Leg status, 140 degrees south west. Both simultaneous, both equal of distance, estimated time before reaching: 1 and a half seconds. That means-"

I take a step forward. I spot a flaw in their techniques. And so, I exploit it.

I spread my right arm to the right, and lower my head. Finally, they reach me, and so-

I dodge the man's punch who is to my left, and clobber the man to my right with the arm I had spread out. The kick he had attempted to impact me had been too low in angle, allowing me to evade it with a single step to the left.

For now, I must've inflicted heavy damage to one person, however, the other man still stands.

“Oh, impressive! You took one of us out already, eh? And also dodged my attack?”

Another 2 men out of the 3 that was observing enters. 

“You were too slow, that’s all.”

“Hoh? Then, how can you deal with 3 people at once?”

With one still observing and one on the ground, 3 men stands before me, activating their stance.

“That will be a child's play for adults who can't fight."