Chapter 10

A few days later Speed and Lazuli were at a park and talking on a bench.

Lazuli: Why do you go by Speed and not your real name?

Speed: It was a nickname Crystal gave me. She gave it to me after I had to outrun a beedrill when I was 5. It chased me for a while, and it took me to get near the top of a mountain to lose him. I didn't mind being called that and eventually, everyone called me Speed.

Lazuli: What about your siblings? weren't their names Blue and Green?

Speed: Yea. After my name turned into Speed Blue got jealous that I had a nickname and she didn't. So she said that she could be called Crystal. 

Lazuli: What about Flare?

Speed: Crystal wanted to give him a nickname too if we got one so she called him Solarflare.

Lazuli: Did she-

As Lazuli was talking two figures dashed past them. They looked over and saw a sylveon and glaceon running they both recognized them as Rose and Frost.

Lazuli: Frost, Rose what's going on?

Frost: It's black. He went on an S rank mission!

Speed: What?!

Ivy: He won't last a minute on one!

Lazuli: Come on! 

The two eeveelutions jumped off the bench and started sprinting, which quickly formed gliding. Passing Rose and Frost. Within a minute they had reached a large stone tower.

Speed: Do you think this is it?

Lazuli: I hope so.

Ivy: By now he will be near the top.

The Eevees Hi-Jumped up to the roof. When they landed they had used their Laser Blasters to breakthrough.  They jumped in the tower and saw multiple pokemon: a gabite, machoke, scizor, and a  gigalith. The machoke, was holding Black by his head. Lazuli had shot a laser at the machoke dropping Black. The other wild pokemon turned and saw Speed and Lazuli. The Scizor immediately dashed up to the pair and was about to use X-Scizor on Lazuli but she blocked it with her metallic arm.  She then used ice beam on him, freezing him. She then followed up by shooting with a laser. But quickly after she was hit with a stone edge. Speed ran in and used double kick on the gigalith but right after the machoke used seismic toss and threw Speed near where Lazuli.

Lazuli: let's just get black and go. I'll cause a distraction, and you should grab him.

Speed noded. Lazuli used ice beam on the machoke. The gigalith started to use rock blast but Lazuli jumped over them and landed behind the gigalith. The gigalith tuned around preparing to use another move but Lazuli shot a laser through it before it can do anything.

Speed: Lazuli, I got Black let's go!

Speed was standing at the hole in the top of the tower they came from, with black on his back. Quickly Lazuli jumped up to him. Black's eyes seemed to open a little.

Black: Speed? 

Quickly Black fell unconscious again. The two jumped off the tower while slowly gliding down. When they touched the ground Frost and Rose were waiting for them.

Frost: Speed! is Black alright?

Speed glanced over his shoulder to see Black.

Speed: He seems fine.

Lazuli: I think it would be best if we take him to a Pokecenter anyway.

Later

Speed and Lazuli were waiting outside of a Pokecenter.

Lazuli: Do you think he is fine?

Speed: Of course he is. He spoke a little righ-

The pair had heard doors open. They turned over to see black standing there.

Black: Speed I... I'm sorry that I doubted you, you saved my life.

Speed: Of course we did. We are rescuers after all.

Black: I guess all rescuers are not so bad.

I am sorry about not posting anything for a while I completely forgot that I was writing this.