Chapter 3

Things didn't seem to change from there. Speed gets kissed by Silvia, and Speed stupidly tells lazuli what he feels about her.

Speed: Maybe we can go to the book store after this.

Lazuli: That sounds great!

BOOM

Speed: What was that?!

Lazuli: I don't know what it is but I don't want to know.

Speed and Lazuli ran over to where the explosion was. There they saw a lucario, a hurt ampharos, and a shinx.

???: What do we have here?

Trace: You get away from my dad!

Trace charged at the lucario and got force punched to a wall.

Speed: Trace! I will get you for this!

Speed jumped up trying to use iron tail but was grabbed and thrown at a wall.

Lazuli: Speed!

Before Lazuli knew it she was hit by an aura sphere and was launched in the same general direction speed was.

???/???: Hey kid do you want to save your friends?

Speed: What?

Lazuli: Am I daydreaming?

???/???: Link with me if you want to save your friends!

Dr. Robert: Don't touch those! they are unstable!

Speed: doesn't matter! We need to save you and Trace!

Both Speed and Lazuli each linked with one of the medals. Suddenly Speed evolved into a flareon and Lazuli evolved into a Leafeon.

Lazuli?: Finally! I never thought that I would find a pokemon who is compatible with me, let alone us!

Speed? and Lazuli? both turned to the lucario. Speed? charged in and used fire fang on the lucario while Lazuli was using magical leaf and razor leaf

Trace: Stop! you will kill him! this is not what you two act like!

Speed?/Lazuli?: Shut up! I am my self!

Speed? dashed up to Trace, preparing to punch. Trace had put his hands in front of his face to try and block the attack

A ice beam had nearly hit Speed? but he dodged the attack, and backed off.

Frost: Are you ok?

A sylveon and a glaceon had walked up to Trace.

Trace: Frost? Rose? what are you doing here?

They had ignored the question

Frost: Trace, you stay here we will take care of them

Trace: But Frost! you are an ice type not a water type!

Rose: That's why I am going for Red.

While they were talking a Flamethrower and magical leaf was shot at them.

Trace: Watch out!

Another flamethrower had been shot to intercept the two attacks.

Alfred: Are you three ok?

Frost: yes we fine, thank you for the assistance.

Rose: We should get into the fight not sure how much longer that guy will take, or the surrounding people.

The three mons had charged into battle. Frost had targeted Lazuli?, Rose had targeted Speed? and Alfred jumped between the two fights. this went on for a while until,

Frost and Rose had thrown Speed? and Lazuli? into a damaged wall. From there Frost used Ice beam,  Rose used moon blast and Alfred used Flamethrower all at the same time.

BOOM

Frost: Did we knock them out?

Rose: I think we- *gasp*