Chapter 2

The font in the text is what language there speaking.
Korean
English

"Cristal, Cristal, Cristal, Cristal, Cristal, Cri- OW" My stopped poking at Cristals face as she felt Cristal slap the shit outta her.

"Better keep that same energy when I dump water on your face while your sleeping" Cristal threatened getting up from bed and grabbing her phone.

"Wouldn't be the first time" My mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Okay but what do you want because your usually asleep and not bothering the fuck outta me" Cristal questioned My.

"Ohhh yahhh so like about that, I forgot" My looked at Cristal confused and Cristal wanted to strangle My so bad for waking her up from her sleep.

"Ayo guys we gotta get dresses we have an interview today with James Corden" Kayla all of a sudden came in the room munching on some chips.

"WE DO!" Both Cristal and My freaked out.

"Goddamnnn y'all so loud for what?" Kayla covered her ears annoyed.

"Noo it's because we might do that flinch game thing like Bts and Blackpink did!" My answered excitedly while Cristal shoved My to the side to get up.

"Oh yahhhh, I bet you guys are gonna flinch hella bad" Kayla grinned at both Cristal and My knowing damn well they be get scared the easiest.

"Nahh watch Ima be a bad bitch and not flinch" Cristal pronounced confidently while Kayla just looked at her knowing damn well that was a lie.

"Yah okay whatever anyways put some shoes on we have to meet up with our stylist" Kayla hurried My and Cristal who both groaned because they didn't wanna walk but put on there shoes anyways.

___

"I'm nervous" Cristal spoke as her My and Kayla where getting read to head to the stage.

"We all know the minute you head on the stage you start acting like your the most amazing person in the world" My exposed Cristal rolling her eyes.

"But it's true though" Cristal smirked at My how was about to slap her but one of the workers came in the room to tell them to head out.

"Damn I couldn't even finish these damn nuts" Kayla groaned putting away her small stash of nuts in the pocket of her dress.

"Kayla why the fuck do you have nuts in the first place?" My questioned Kayla looking confused.

"I know right like you could have at least shared with us" Cristal looked at Kayla hurt while My nodded sadly.

"Y'all annoying" Kayla looked at both Cristal and My disgusted then walked outside the room to head the stage.

"No we not!" Both My and Cristal whispered screamed.

"Yah whatever now guys shush" Kayla whisper to the two while some of crew members where fixing up there mics and making sure they worked.

"And here coming on stage is one of the most know girl group in the world give it up for Soulist!" the girls heard James cheer and a loud roar of applause and cheering from the guests. The staff members gestures them to go up on stage and they followed.

When the girl group entered the stage everyone started cheering louder and freaking out. My Kayla and Cristal all smiled at the audience and went to sit down. But what the audience and James didn't know was that Cristal pushed My out of the post she was in because Cristal wanted that spot for herself and Kayla was hiding her pain with a smile because she wanted to smack both My and Cristal.