Chapter 3

"I'm nervous" My whispered to Cristal and Kayla as they got ready to head to the award show.

"The fuck why? Your usually excited for these types of things" Kayla looked at My confused while Cristal was eating some chocolate covered strawberries staring at the two.

"No it's because apparently we're gonna be seated next to Stray Kids and I'm freaking out" My spoke and that's when Kayla and My heard a someone choking so they turned around and saw Cristal choking on her almonds.

"T-there gonna be sitting next to us!" Cristal spat out looking concerned.

"Yes dude like I wanna talk to them but then I don't" My responded.

"Omg! What if Hyunjin sits next to me better yet says hi!" Cristal started freaking out.

"Who gives a fuck about Hyunjin what matters most is that I talk to Felix" Kayla spoke.

"Um that's besides the point what we need to focus on is that people think I.N likes me and like yes not gonna lie I'm gonna try to talk to him in front of cameras just so people make those ship videos yah know?" My explained and Cristal and Kayla just gave her a 'this bitch doing to much' face.

"I- you know what, you do you" Kayla patted My's shoulder while Cristal went back to eating her chocolate covered almonds.

"Um we've run into some circumstances" the driver all of a said to the girls and staff.

"What happened?" Asked one of the staff members while Cristal, My and Kayla all just listened.

"We'll have to take a longer route side the highway we're currently taking is closed due a really big car crash" said the driver and the staff just nodded.

"Damn hear that My you can cool yourself down and also we'll be fashionably late" Cristal smirked.

"Ohh bett everyone finna just be like 'oh more people I thought this was all since it's been a while' and then boom we get out the car and just act like we're hot and cool when we really ain't" My explained her amazing plan.

"Dude yessss we gotta act cool so guys don't mess this up for me" Kayla said and both My and Cristal gasped after registering what she said.

"The fuck I am cool" Cristal defended herself and both My and Kayla looked her up and down.

"My I know you ain't judging when your ass fell because you tripped over a paper straw" Cristal rolled her eyes and My immediately shut her mouth while Kayla was laughing her ass off.

"Shut up you always got something to say" My gave Cristal a smug face because she knew damn well she couldn't say anything because what Cristal said was true.

*********

Stray Kids POV(at the award show):

"So you are you most excited to see hear if there's anymore in mind?" The interviewer asked Stray Kids and Han immediately grabbed the mic.

" I'm very excited to meet Soulist" all the other members loudly agreed.

"Any members in particular?" The interviewer asked and everyone looked at I.N who looked startled at all the sudden stares of his members.

"Yes I.N's very excited to meet My for the first time isn't that right I.N" Han smirked giving I.N the mic while I.N was trying to hide his flustered face and laughing nervously.

"Hehe yah I'm excited to meet her but also all the members" I.N tried to cover up that he was actually just really excited to see My and look at her from afar.