6

Cristals POV

Nah because why are there so many stairs I know for a fact Mys bitchass was also dying going up these stairs like  damn.

"Cristal over here!" Some random as lady quickly grabbed me and took me to a dressing room. I lowkey got scared because she came out of nowhere but I got ready anyways. I had to wear like this all white outfit thingy it was lowkey cute and once I got done changing along with the other girls we all quickly ran to the stage to get ready. While my ass was getting ready tell me why I deadass almost tripped on this stage curtain that was on the floor.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I apologized to whoever I held onto to stop myself from falling.

"Oh no your fine, I would have done the same thing if I was falling" I looked up to see that it was Nayeon who I was holding onto. Nah because even though I practiced with her I still fangirl over her and how pretty she is.

"I heard someone fell around here and that's why the curtain fell" Nayeon spoke once more as we walked to the stage meeting up with the girls.

Who's dumbass decided to fall down, could not be me...I mean technically I didn't fall.

"Oh wow, the staff should really pick up that carpet we don't need anymore people almost falling" I chuckled getting into formation as they were about to put the music on.

"Good luck" I gave Nayeon a playful wink. As I turned away to face the stage I saw a faint blush on her cheeks.

Nayeon's POV:

OMG THEE RYU CRISTAL JUST WINKED AT ME JUST WAIT TILL I TELL CHAEYOUNG ABOUT THIS SHES GONNA BE SO JEALOUS!!

Anyways... back to normal.

3rd person POV:

Kayla and My were just awkwardly waiting for the next performance with Cristal in it.

"What song is she singing again?" My asked facing Kayla.

"Are you dumb? Nah it's you not even knowing what she's performing, your fake" Kayla said shoving her hand towards My's face.

"I- well damnn didn't have to do me like that I just have a forgetful memory" My rolled her eyes shoving Kaylas hand out of her way.

"Yah I can tell" Kayla responded, "anyways she's singing Try Again by Jaehyun and D.ear, I'm lowkey excited because it's a really good song" Kayla finished answering Mys question.

"Ohhh I know that song no wonder her ass been singing it all the time she got it stuck in my head a few times" My said getting flashbacks of Cristal singing the song while she was trying to sleep.

All of a sudden the lights were turned off and the stage lights turned up even brighter along with mist flooding the floor of the stage. You could see Cristal along with Nayeon and everyone else sitting on this white stair looking chair thingy.

"Damn since when was Cristal so good at acting all serious and shit" Kayla whispered to My as the music started playing.

"I don't know but it's weird" My responded. Both Kayla and My acting like there whole ass group never had to perform a slow song before and act all serious and calm as fuck.

********

Everyone was waving there flashlights and light sticks as Cristal, Nayeon, Seulgi and Jisoo sang.

"We'll be alright, pleaseee try...againnnn" Cristal sang as the song ended and everyone started cheering and of course it wouldn't be Soulist if non of the members where being crackheads cheering for one of there members. As everyone was cheering the camera zoomed in on Kaylas and Mys face as they where cheering like suck dumbass. That wasn't even the worst part, the worst part was that that clip of them screaming and waving there arms like inflatable tube man was put on the big screen of the stage so everyone saw it.