a/n

hi everyone,
i did not expect any of you. but given the fact dear fred has blown up in popularity, i shouldn't be so surprised.

first, i want to thank all of you, old and new readers. i started this in 2016 and never finished it because life gets that way. i have over like 20 chapters sitting in my drafts. they are embarrassing. this story was a little embarrassing.

as a result, i will be revising. i'm not sure if i want to unpublish entirely and then repost when it i have finished or just work through chapters.

so many of you have left kind words. so many of you have been a little judgier than i can appreciate.

truthfully, i have thought about deleting this story for such a long time. long before hp blew up on tiktok, long before i had even 1k followers here. but so many people have sent me kind messages and left comments that i can't bring myself to delete it.

so for them, for all of you that support my writing 5 years later, i am returning and giving you the endings you have been waiting for.

i appreciate any criticisms, but blatant disrespect and rude comments will be immediately deleted. i have seen people comment spoilers, and i have seen people comment about taking this story and finishing it themselves. that's not okay. i will be deleting those sorts of comments and blocking. if you cannot be respectful to one another or to me, if your "criticism" has nothing attached to it besides an insult, and if you comment spoilers, then you don't get to read the rest of the story.

please respect that i am in my 20s working on my college degree, therefore i cannot promise a steady update schedule. please stop spamming comments saying to update, it makes it hard for me to read the rest of the lovely comments left but others. i read all of my comments. all of them.

again, thank you for reading. thank you for being here.

all the love,
m xx