008

THINGS BETWEEN the twins and Perrie were back to normal. However, they didn't get to hang out as much as they were used to due to Oliver's intense training. The Gryffindor team was to practice five times a week and Oliver was driving himself insane since the first match was next weekend.

Perrie hummed as she laced her shoes together before walking down to the Great Hall. She quickly spotted her brother, whose eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

Oliver sat by himself, oblivious to those around as he ate toast and went over his notecards. His younger sister sighed before sitting beside him and pulling the cards out his hands. "Hey!" Oliver was prepared to fight but lowered his hands when he realised it was Perrie.

"Hey, Oli. Relax, you're going crazy."

"Yeah but it's my last year, Pear."

Perrie sighed, "I know, but do you really want to spend it panicking over Quidditch?"

Her older brother thought for a moment, "Yes." He answered, reaching for the flashcards.

"Wrong answer," Perrie hummed, standing up and stuffing the cards in her back pocket. "Get up," She demanded.

"No, give them back. I'll tell mum."

"And I'll tell mum that you broke her favourite vase. We can do this all day, Oliver."

Oliver narrowed his eyes, standing up. "Fine, what're we doing?"

Perrie smiled. "It's time for a brother-sister Hogsmeade trip." She sang, dragging her brother to the dorms so they could dress appropriately.

"Ground rules," Oliver announced as Perrie stumbled down the steps. "No Fred and George," he started.

"Wasn't planning on inviting them but okay."

"You can't have more than three butterbeers."

"But—"

"No, you waste my money on that stuff. We're not standing in the pet store for longer than ten minutes,"

"Oh come on!"

"No, it smells in there! You can't stop me from buying any Quidditch supplies."

"Unfair."

"And you're not buying books."

"Dickhead."

"Shut up. Rules, are they clear?"

"No. Better rule: absolutely no talk of Quidditch or boys, understood?"

"Why boys? I thought you were—"

"I'm not. No boy talk, no Quidditch talk."

"Fine."

+

Perrie and Oliver entered the Great Hall in hysterics over a joke about their Aunt Dana, whom visited for a week every July and ate a lot of fruit cake and drank melted butter.

"What's got you two laughing like hyenas?" Cedric asked, an eyebrow raised as he walked up to the siblings with the Weasley twins in tow.

Perrie tried to catch her breath, looking like she was going to pass out. "Remember our Aunt Dana?" Oliver asked, wiping under his eye. "Perrie said she looked like a stubbed pinky toe."

"And Oliver said she's gonna turn into a butter statue since all she drinks is melted butter."

Cedric bursted into laughter as well, making the Wood siblings laugh again.