003

PERRIE WAS seated in the corner of the Gryffindor common room, the Daily Prophet in front of her. She didn't like the paper, but she was bored and it was just sitting there.

"Ugh!" She groaned, "This is rubbish."

"You alright?"

Perrie turned around and found Harry Potter sitting in a chair, his homework placed in front of him. The older girl nodded, a little embarrassed. "I just hate the Daily Prophet."

Harry laughed, "Me too! Honestly, the writers have to be on something."

"Yeah!" Perrie agreed. "And people actually believe everything in it! It's fucking mental. Oh, oops, excuse my language."

Harry shrugged, reassuring her that her cursing didn't bother him. The two continued to chatter when the twins waltzed into the room, stealing Perrie away.

"We need a favour," they said simultaneously.

Perrie raised her eyebrows.

"We need you to sneak into Filch's office." Fred said.

"But why—"

"Filch likes the cookies you make...so..."

"He'll be easier on you." George finished.

Perrie furrowed her eyebrows and pouted her lips a little while she thought. "What's in it for me?"

Fred stared at Perrie, finding her adorable. "We'll do anything."

"Fred!" George whacked his twin.

"What?"

"I'll do it. But why do I need to go in?"

Fred and George glanced at each other before sighing. "Okay, so we had this map and it kinda told us where everyone was 24/7 as long as they were on Hogwarts grounds."

"Is that how you guys always found me?"

"Yes, anyways, Filch confiscated my bag which had the map. We need the map back."

Perrie sighed. "Okay, so if I get the map, you guys will do anything?"

Fred nodded.

"Okay, let me just get some cookies. I'm going to need a distraction so I can grab it."

"Well, what's your plan?"

"Okay, so I'll bring him my cookies and you guys make some noise and stuff so he leaves the office long enough for me to snoop around and find your bag. I'll leave the cookies and slip out."

"I knew we made the right choice befriending you." George grinned.

+

Perrie held the plate of cookies closely, walking quickly to Filch's office. She knocked thrice and waited. Filch opened the door, annoyed from being interrupted. Actually, he was annoyed all the time.

"What?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt you." Perrie lied smoothly. "But I made cookies, because you know, it's my fifth year and with exams at the end of the year I'm awfully stressed since I have to live up to Oliver's scores plus my parents expectations so even though it's only the beginning, I've been hitting the books since the summer."

Filch looked unamused. "So?"

"So," Perrie huffed, aggravated at his rudeness. "I made cookies to calm me down and I have extras and wanted to know if you'd like them."

"Of course, of course! Go set them down on my desk while I—"

A loud explosion cut Filch off, startling the both of them. The explosion was followed by a cackle and laughter. "Peeves!" Filch shouted, irritated. He ran off in the direction and Perrie walked in, quickly setting the cookies down and looking around his office.

On top of a cabinet labeled, "Confiscated and Highly Dangerous," was George's bag. Perrie picked it up and opened it, rummaging inside to make sure the map was in there. "Gotcha," She mumbled to herself.

The explosions got nearer and Perrie took that as a sign to jet out of the office. Leaving a note that told Filch to enjoy his cookies, Perrie ran towards the dormitories. She didn't want to be around when he found out that the chocolate chips were in fact not chocolate chips.

Perrie was pulled into a small closet. She was pressed up against two bodies and immediately knew it was Fred and George by the scent. George was behind her whilst Fred stood in front of her. "Hello," Perrie said. "You know, there are easier ways to get me alone."

"Shush, noob." Fred laughed. "Did you get it?"

Perrie nodded, handing the bag over to George. "Now, as much as I enjoy being pressed up against you two, somebody is a little too excited. See you two later!" Perrie exclaimed, leaving the closet and rushing away.

George and Fred stared at each other in the darkness. "Lumos," Fred whispered, looking at his brother's very red face and his very prominent friend. "You git!" Fred shouted. "You know how I feel, why would you!" Fred continued yelling at his brother and repeatedly hitting his head, unaware that there were people standing outside the closet, listening to them.

"Should we open it?" Lee asked, looking over his shoulder to Diana for confirmation.

"Nah," she shrugged. "Perrie's waiting for Ced and I in the library, though. I have to go find the both of them. We'll catch you guys later. Bye."

"Bye." Lee smiled, watching Diana drag her feet to the library. "Honestly, a Slytherin who's friends with a Gryffindor and a Hufflepuff. Unbelievable." He muttered, walking away from the closet in which his two friends argued in.