Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Sucking

'I need to fuck you.' Corbin whispered in my ear as he pinned to the mattress. I was naked and out of breath. I wasn't ready.

Was I going to sleep with my best friend's rapist? His hard cock laid heavy between my legs. 'Corbin.' I moaned breathlessly as he started trailing kisses down my body.

'Corbin,' I said again trying to pull his face up to mine. He lets out a groan and sucks my skin into his mouth. His teeth pull my skin, causing me to look down at him.

I moan at the sight of all the red marks on my stomach. I push him away forcefully, which makes him look at me questioningly.

'We should stop.' I say sitting up.

He glances down and stares at his throbbing erection. 'Why?' He asks simply, a look of confusion covers his features.

'I can't. It's not right.' I say and cover myself with his comforter. Am I willing to throw away my friendship with Quin over someone I just met? Someone who probably saw me as his next conquest?

'What's not right about us? Can't you feel the tension between us? Because I can, every fucking time I smell your flowery perfume, hear your laugh, your voice. I need to be around you otherwise you plague my thoughts.' He says grabbing my neck in a soft grip. He pulls my face closer to his as I stare at him dumbfounded.

'No, Corbin. I can't.' I say and push him off me, his face falls and guilt pinches my heart. I stand up from the bed and hold the soft blanket to my chest.

'I just don't understand, Ana. You have feelings for me. I know you fucking do, so stop pretending otherwise.' He says getting up from his bed as well.

I shake my head and start walking towards my bedroom. 'Ana! Just tell me what I fucking did wrong.' His face is painted in grief as he stands in the doorway.

'You did nothing wrong, Corbin. I just can't be involved with you.' I say clutching the comforter tightly against me.

'Excuse me?' He asks, his face turning angry. I almost burst out in tears.

'I-I mean look at you Corbin. Why would you think someone would want to bring you home? To spend their lives with you?' I say almost choking on my words.

'You would bring me home, Birdie. I know you would. So stop lying to me and tell me what the fuck is going on!' He yells and storms towards me. Grabbing my face gently into his hands his pained eyes stare into mine.

I grab onto his wrists and try to pull away from him. 'Tell me.' He demands.

'Let go.' I say struggling to get out of his grip.

'Tell me.' He says shaking me a little. A shake my head no, as my sight starts to become blurry.

'Tell me. Aviana. Tell me why we can't be together.' He says stroking my cheek with his thumb.

'We just can't. Okay?' I say, freeing myself from his hold.

I walk down the hallway heading towards my economics class. A hand shoots out and grabs my wrist, pulling me into the girl's bathroom. I turn around and see Quinlan pacing, when she senses my stare she turns around and glares at me.

'I can't fucking believe you, Aviana! Fucking my rapist!?' she seethes. I gulp and stare down at my shoes. The feeling of guilt creeps into my stomach, suddenly making me nauseous.

'I'm not sleeping with Corbin. I'm trying to get close to him so that he'll confess.' I spew out whatever bullshit comes to mind first. Quinlan stops pacing and walks over to me. She grabs my hands softly into her own.

'You're doing that?' she says, her voice a little calmer than before. I don't reply verbally, but I nod my head. These lies that keep spilling from my lips is going to be the death of me.  She pulls me into a tight hug and almost squeezes me to death. I awkwardly pat her back, waiting for her to let me go, to stop touching me.

'It's fine Quin. I'll talk to you later okay?' I say and before she could respond I bolt out the door. I keep glancing back to see if she's following me. I decide to skip today and I make haste getting home. I breathe a sigh of relief when the door closes behind me.

The feeling is short-lived when I hear moans coming from behind Corbin's door. The blinding anger burns under my skin, as I stomp towards his door. It opens with and I hear him inhale sharply.

'I can't fucking believe you! You say you want to be with me then you fuck someon-' My words die at the back of my throat. Corbin, cock in hand and porn playing on his laptop screen. His eyes are wide with shock as he gapes at me.

We both keep staring at each other, not a single word spills from our tongues. I then sneak a glance at his erect shaft and gulp as it twitches in his hand. I then return my gaze to his eyes and catch him openly gawking at me. 

He then starts to stroke himself up and down, his breathing grows ragged. I hold onto the door frame for support as I watch him pleasure himself. My sex aches as I stare at him. I find myself growing overly hot and I notice my breaths are coming out in small pants.

Corbin lets out a strangled moan as he fists his cock faster, using the precum as lube. His hips thrust upwards into his hand as he fucks it quickly. He tosses his head back against his pillows and his eyes roll to the back of his head. Small 'uh' sounds leave his throat as he continues jerking himself. I hold my breath as I silently stare at him. His eyes quickly meet mine and I know he's about to come.

Before he could release into his palm I step further into the room and smack his hand away from his throbbing dick. He makes a noise of protest, but it quickly stops when my mouth swallows him. He lets out a strangled noise and fists my hair, rapidly fucking my face. 

'Fuck, Ana. I'm going to come.' He tries to pull me away, but I suck him harder into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around his swollen tip and his whole body jerks. I glance up at him, he was almost sitting upright and his hips jerked his cock into my mouth.

Corbin lets out a loud grunt and his whole body stills for just a second. I taste his saltiness on my tongue, I watch his face as he comes. His mouth hangs slightly open, his eyes squeezed shut and his hand roughly fists my hair. His whole body jerks, his hips moving rapidly...making me choke on his cock. His thrusts then die down and he falls back against the pillow, while is gentle lick the leftover cum of his semi-hard shaft. 

His body twitches underneath mine and I catch him staring at me. 'Well, Birdie, I can say with ease that you like sucking my cock as much as I liked you doing it.'

And he's right. My panties were soaked.