Part one

Welcome to my newest of books that we all know will go downhill fast in quality :))

TW- swearing, mentions of not awesome past relationships(pretty vague)

Remus sat in the same coffee shop he did everyday, day in and day out, that's where you'd find him. Unless of course it was closed, then he was at home. You could always find him typing away at his laptop, scribbling notes, or nose deep in a book online. Little did most know, he was a famous author, one in which was known for serious gore and horror. He was thankful that he wasn't always recognized whenever he went anywhere, that would be annoying, and too much like his brother. He stretched, looking over the two sentences he had been staring at for the past half hour. He sighed, his head thumping against the table.

"You look like shit" His best friend, Virgil, pointed out. Remus rolled his eyes.

"Wow, thanks" He said with a frown, leaning his head on his hand, going back to staring at the screen. Virgil smiled apologetically.

"What are you stuck on now?" Remus sighed, showing the google doc to Virgil. It was the end to the last of a series, and he just couldn't get his brain to work its magic and think of a either happy ending or a gruesome one. He was stuck in a block. A writer's block if you would. "Did you have any ideas when you first made the book, or..." Remus shrugged.

"I originally wanted to make it as gory as I could, but I was thinking maybe it should have a happy ending, I just... I don't know" Remus groaned, banging his head against the table. "It's fine! Everything's fine" he muttered. Virgil rolled his eyes, biting back the comment that he's just like his brother when it comes to being dramatic.

"You know Remus..." Virgil started, turning the computer back to Remus after searching something up. "Maybe you should start looking to date again" Remus tensed a bit at the idea, looking at his laptop that had a dating site that used your search history as a piece to match you pulled up. He looked at Virgil unimpressed.

"Really?" He said with a grimace, looking it all over. "You think this will be a good idea?" He asked, looking at Virgil now.

"People say it's good to get out of creators block, going a on a date that is, and to help relax you" Virgil explained.

"I get you're engaged to a therapist, but stop acting like one" Remus said with an are you kidding me, look thrown at Virgil before looking back at his laptop screen. Virgil laughed.

"Trust me Remus! Just try one date, if you don't like it then fine, leave it, but try one" Remus mocked his tone, shaking his head before clicking a few things, and filling the information out before turning it back to Virgil to show he had done it. Virgil grinned. "One step closer already!" He said happily, turning it back. "Now like, interact with it some why don't you? Try and find someone!" Remus groaned at the thought. So far all the people of his type were either psychos or abusive assholes. He rolled his eyes begrudgingly, clicking through a few profiles and liking only two. The only one he matched with was a man by the name of 'Logan Berry' the name made Remus want to crinkle his nose, he sounded professional, like his old high school teachers who would call him a high school has-been waiting to happen. He used to play a lot of sports, mostly to compete with his brother. It was never his thing. However, he did have to say that the male had amazing looks, and seemed very interesting. Virgil snapped his fingers in Remus' face.

"Earth to idiot author, wake up" Virgil muttered.

"Hey!"

"You know it's true," Virgil said with a roll of his eyes and a grin. Remus slapped him in the arm playfully.

"Be nice, I could write you into my book and then kill you-" Virgil gasped in fake shock.

"Oh no! Whatever will happen to me! I might die!" Virgil snickered.

"You're no help" Remus grumbled. Virgil grinned.

"I try" Remus sighed, looking back at the matched profile, seeing that the other male had already said hello. Remus carefully typed out a small greeting, looking away after that with slight nervousness. "What'd he say?" Virgil asked, leaning over the table to look at the screen. Remus blushed, pushing him away.

"He's just asking how I am!" Remus squeaked, looking back down at his notebook and then his cold coffee.

"Well? Aren't you going to reply?" Remus made a face, slowly typing out that he was doing good before asking about Logan's day so far.

"There, I replied, happy?" Virgil nodded, looking down at his phone, a small smile spreading over his face.

"I got to go, Emilie wants to take me to lunch while he has a break" Virgil said with a grin and soft blush. Remus rolled his eyes.

"Sap, get out of my face" Virgil laughed.

"Whatever Remus, have fun with him!" He called, walking out of the small coffee shop before speed walking down the street. Remus sighed, his fingers tapping idle on the table as he watched the three dots appear and disappear a few times.

So what do you do for fun?

Remus stared at the screen, wondering why Logan avoided what he's been up to today. He shrugged, maybe he just had a bad day and didn't want to talk about it.

Write mostly

Remus waited for a solid half hour, before realizing that Logan wasn't responding anytime soon. He frowned, disappointed. He sighed a tiny bit, closing his laptop and putting everything in his bag and leaving the coffee shop to go home. He was tired.